No way

Sohinki's POV

I walked into McDonald's with Mari, Joven and Lasercorn to see Damien standing in line. "Oh hey Damien I thought you were with Shayne and y/n." Joven said as we walked up behind him. He smiled Joven's statement. "Oh yeah they're back at the apartment I'm just getting some lunch." He said before walking up to the counter to order.

"Could we maybe come by and hangout for a bit." Mari asked gaining a nod in response. We ordered our food and walked out to the car with Damien close behind. "I'll ride with Damien." Lasercorn said before hopping in the passenger seat of Damien's car. "I'll drive." I said grabbed the keys out of Joven's hand.

Everyone got in the car and we drove off to Damien's. "What do you think Shayne and y/n are doing?" Mari asked leaning into the front seats to talk to Joven and I. "Probably fucking." I answered as I turned a corner making Joven laugh. "You really think that." Mari said with wide eyes. "Yep." I said with no emotion. "You never know they could hold back and just play video games." Joven said. I laughed at his comment knowing he was probably wrong.

"I bet ten bucks they are playing video games." Joven said. Holding up ten bucks. "I'll take that bet." I said before pulling into a parking space. "I bet they are not doing any of those things." Mari said. We got out of the car and walked inside to see Lasercorn and Damien waiting for the elevator. "Think they're doing it too?" Lasercorn asked with a smirk. "Oh yeah." I replied while giving him a toothy grin.

The elevator door opened and we walked inside hitting the third floor. I turned to see Joven anxiously waiting. The door opened and we walked down the hall to the door to hear muffled sounds. We opened the door and the noises got louder. "The sounds are coming from Shayne's room." Damien said before placing all the food on the counter.

We all walked over to the door and placed our ears against it. "It doesn't sound like sex or video games." Lasercorn said while curiosity filled the room. We all listened closely to the faintly heard voices. "Can anyone understand what they are saying." Joven whispered. We all hushed him and pressed our ears harder against the door. "Why can't you just listen to me!" Shayne yelled. "Because you're not giving a believable answer!" Y/n yelled back.

"God she's not even what you think she is!" Shayne yelled. We heard them walk closer to the door and we all scattered around the apartment. "I'm leaving!" Y/n yelled. They both stormed out of Shayne's room and into the main hallway. "Y/n, stop, just, d-don't go." Shayne said softly. "Too late, I'm already gone."

—————————————————————

Your POV

Shayne forced his tongue in my mouth making me moan into the kiss. It was amazing. I couldn't ask for more. I felt a vibration against my hip not knowing what it was. Shayne started to kiss my neck and I leaned up a bit. "Shayne." I said. He hummed in response not leaving my neck. "Your phones going off." I said before grabbing his phone out of his pocket. I stood up and walked a few steps away from the bed.

I looked at the screen and it said 'Taylor'. "Who's Taylor?" I asked clearly annoyed. "No one." Shayne said before grabbing his phone back. "She's obviously someone if you aren't letting me answer." I said in a stern tone. "Y/n Taylor isn't important can we just get back to where we were." Shayne said latching himself to me. I shoved him off of me and bit the inside of my cheek to keep me from screaming.

"So what you're just going to stop this conversation like it's not important." I exclaimed getting angry. Shayne looked down and pinched the bridge of his nose. "No, I'm just not talking about it right now because she's no one we aren't doing anything together." He said with an annoyed expression. I scoffed at his words and looked away. "She's just a friend." He said making me even more angry. "That's how it starts." I said still not looking at him.

"Why can't you just listen to me!" He yelled. I clenched my fists and turned to him. "Because your not giving a believable answer!" I yelled back. "God she's not even what you think she is!" Shayne yelled. I walked closer to the door. "Im leaving!" I exclaimed. I threw the door open and stormed out with Shayne close behind me. "Y/n, stop, just, d-don't go." Shayne said softly. "Too late, I'm already gone." I turned away from him and left the apartment.

I ran down the hallway with tears slowly running down my face. I ran down the stairs and into the lobby quickly leaving the building and ran. I kept running going down different streets and crossing roads until I got to a building and ran inside. I dropped to the floor and heard people rush over to me but I never knew who it was until I heard a certain voice. "Y/n, shh, it's alright. I'm here." I heard them say. I looked up and saw my favourite person right now. Ian.

—————————————————————

Shayne's POV

Once y/n left I kicked a chair that was next to me. I sat on the couch and put my head in my hands. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and checked it to see there was a voicemail. I opened my phone and started to listen to it. 'Hey Shayne it's Taylor, sorry if you're busy at the moment but I just wanted to say thank you for setting me up with your friend he's such a great guy.'

I put my phone on the table and felt a hand on my back. I looked up to see Damien with Mari, Sohinki, Joven and Lasercorn behind him. "I'm sorry you had to see that." I said before standing. "What was it about. The fight." Mari asked. I looked down and started to explain. "Well you know we were making out and my phone went off, y/n grabbed my phone and saw I had a message from a girl named Taylor and started to-"YOU CHEATED ON Y/N OH IM GONNA KICK YOUR ASS!" Mari yelled before trying to run at me only to be held back by Joven.

"No, I would never. Last night I was at the club with my friend and met Taylor who I set up with my friend." I said seeing Mari calm down. "She was just calling to say thank you but y/n took it the wrong way. "That's right you didn't cheat or I would've beaten the shit out of you with everyone." Mari said pulling herself out of Joven's grasp.

I groaned and sat back on the couch. "What am I gonna do!" I screamed into a pillow. I felt someone sit beside me. "Well my man you'll just have to tell her, even if she doesn't want to listen tell her. Call her text her do everything you can so you don't lose her." Damien said. "Now who wants McDonald's to lighten the mood." Sohinki said before everyone sat around the living eating their food.

——————————————————————————————————————————

(Hey guys aren't you happy I updated again so soon. Anyways this might be the last chapter for a while since school is starting up and I'll be really busy. But I'll still try to write as much as possible. Anyways I hope you liked this chapter and I'll right again soon. Peace out ✌️)