As soon as we finished lunch, he got a phone call that made him even more stressed. He was so angered and stormed out of the house. He told me he'd be back in a few hours though.

As for me, I just went to our bed and watched TV to pass the time. That was before I felt myself craving something sweet. So I went downstairs to the fridge to look for something to eat, and it's filled with all of my favourite things to eat.

I love how thoughtful he is. He always has the fridge and pantry full for me because he knows my cravings act up at some point of the day.

I pull out an entire chocolate ice cream cake out of the fridge and place it on the kitchen island. Grabbing a fork, I sit on one of the stools and start digging in.

It wasn't long before the door to the house opened and Tristan came in with a bunch of men in suits, who immediately went upstairs. What's happening?

I divert my eyes towards Tristan and he's stood, talking to a woman as he strides in and she follows behind with a tablet in her hands, typing on it as she follows him.

My eyes dart over her as I continue to dig into my cake. She's extremely attractive. Her black pencil skirt and grey button up shirt, with a few buttons undone at the top, clung to her curves, leaving very little to the imagination. Her jet black hair was hung down her back and her tan complexion was very alluring. Not to mention her black heels that she stood so gracefully in.

Who is she?

I watch her as she and Tristan continue talking to each other. Then, he turns around and I keep watching her. Her eyes look him up and down, giving him a once over, clearly admiring him.

His eyes scan the house, finally landing on me as I sat at the kitchen counter with a mouthful of cake. He leaves her behind and makes his way towards me.

"Sorry for the mess." He says, pecking me om the lips. "It's okay." I reply. "Who were all those people?"

"I need some files of mine taken somewhere.  Those were some of my workers taking care of it." He informs me, pulling out his phone that keeps buzzing continuously.

"Who is that?" I ask, looking over at her as  Tristan turns to see what I'm taking about.

"My assistant." He casually replies as he continues to text on his phone. So she works for him. That makes me even more paranoid.

I remember when Tristan was injured badly, and we had a gathering so everyone could visit him, a few women that worked with him and that I briefly talked to blatantly admitted their attraction towards him. I didn't like that one bit.

And it's obvious this one likes him too because I know that look she's giving him. Although, it could be the hormones clouding my judgement.

"What happened to the other one?" I ask, referring to the other assistant that greeted me everytime I went to his office.

"I fired her." He informs me, still not taking his eyes away from his phone. 

"She's beautiful." I nod, looking over to her as she looks talks through her earpiece. That makes Tristan finally look up from his phone.

"What is this?" He frowns, looking between my eyes. "What?" I reply, confused. "What are you doing?" He says, squinting his eyes at me.

"Nothing." I shrug. "I don't know what you mean." I deny, even though I know he's on to something.

"You never ask me about any women so what are you doing?" He pokes. Oh no, he's on to me.  "I-I don't know." I mutter, not knowing how to answer.