Birthdays and Dramas

A/N: GOTTA PUBLISH BEFORE JIMINS BDAY IS OVER! has been my whole thought process today

So... uh it's my birthday," Jimin casually mentioned as we walked out of school. My heart skipped a beat.

"Jimin! How could you not say anything! I don't have a present, I don't have time to get one-"

He took my hand in his, I could tell he was plotting something. "That's alright, there are other ways to give gifts." He looked me in the eye. "I have a request."

I hesitated. "What is it?"

"Something I've been wanting for a while..." Jimin smirked. "I really like it when you call me oppa."

"W-w-what??" I stammered.

"For my birthday I want to watch dramas with you, and I want to hear you call me 'Jiminie-oppa~' all day."

I couldn't get my word out at all. That's what he wants?

"Unless of course you really don't like me... I understand if you didn't get me anything..." he pouted. He knew I was a sucker for the pout.

"Fine," I caved. Jimin's grin spread from ear to ear as he spoke.

"Fine.....?" He said in a tone of voice indicating that he was waiting.

"Jimin... oppa..." I whispered, greatly embarrassed. However, it seemed he was having a heart attack.

————————————————————

"So, do you think Secretary Kim will stay with the company?" Jimin asked as Kim Mi So and the Vice President reunited after his business trip.

"I don't know... she might, but I feel like she wants to break free a little. Maybe. I don't know..." I answered. Then all of a sudden Secretary Kim and the Vice President got... frisky. I quickly averted my gaze, to see Jimin doing the same.

He laughed a little. "I don't care for these scenes much either."

I blushed. "I... uh... yeah."

Jimin reached over and enveloped me in a hug.

"Forget dramas," he whispered, making chills rush up and down my back. "I just want to talk to you, and listen to your voice on my birthday."

I inhaled the scent of fabric softener on his sweater. Before I had time to think I muttered, "You smell really nice..."

I blushed and face palmed mentally.

I felt his soft lips agains my neck as he kissed me, causing me to blush even redder. He was always very gentle and respectful, and he never went too far. That's what made me feel at ease with him. Jimin was so attuned to my feelings it was if he could read my emotions better than I could. He pulled away, a sheepish look on his face.

"Sorry... I forgot for a moment that we were going to hold off on touchy touchy stuff..."

"It's ok," I said, cutting him off. "You're someone I trust. I'm ok with it... Jiminie-oppa."

"Thank goodness because my heart races every time you say that," he laughed. I leaned into his arms again, this time a little more confidently. Feeling his arms wrap around me I knew he was different from Hyun Gi, and that this was what couples did. Real couples trusted each other, and respected each other. And so when Jimin kissed me, I kissed back.

————————————————————

3rd Person

Mrs. Park found her son and his girlfriend cuddled up on the couch, completely passed out. On the TV blared a drama.

Aw, she thought to herself. So cute...

Mrs. Park liked this girl a lot. Y/N was sweet and kind, albeit quite a bit shy. However she much preferred her over Jimin's last girlfriend. Kang Yoo Ri had never been her favorite.