Trouble

"Can you sneak me in?" Jimin requested as I pulled up to his house.

"Sneak you in? Your room is on the second story..." I reminded him.

"I guuueeeess.... I don't want my mom to know about the fight though..." he sighed. "I at least want to clean up before I go in."

I considered his wish for a moment. It would be risky, but as long as he was gone in time...

"I'm technically still grounded from you but my mom shouldn't be home until 10:30. She's visiting my grandma today. Promise you'll be gone by then and I'll let you stop by... maybe..." I trailed off. His eyes were full of gratitude and relief.

"You're a Godsend," he said, taking my hand. My heart fluttered, this was a different feeling from before when he held my hand.

"Uh I- uh... I need that hand to drive thanks," I lied and withdrew it. Just drive you idiot.

————————————————————

"Don't forget you have to leave before my mom gets here," I reminded him.

"No problem. I'll get cleaned up and be out of your hair," he said. "Where's your bathroom?"

"The bathroom is down the hall and on the right. There's towels and stuff in the closet beside the door," I informed him.

"And, I hate to ask, but do you have any clothes I can borrow? Like a brother or dad?"

I looked anywhere but his face, trying to think of a way to not make things awkward. "My dad... isn't really in the picture. It's kind of personal but, he's kind of... in jail now so..."

Jimin frowned. "I'm sorry, I didn't know."

I shrugged. "It's ok, really it's fine. But I do think I'll have some clothes to fit you..."

————————————————————

The whole time he was in the bathroom I was busy having an anxiety attack. PaRk JiMiN was in my HoUsE and my mom would kill me if she knew.

I heard the door to the bathroom swing open, and Jimin emerged, hair soaking wet, wearing my old soccer jersey, which fit, well, too well to say the least.

"Maybe we aren't quite the same size..." he noted with a grin. Dropping my gaze to the floor I avoided looking at him completely.

"Y/N~ I kissed you, and this is what you're shy about?"

"Well this is different!" I defended myself. He stuck his face under mine, getting me to look at him.

"How so?"

"It- it just is!"

He leaned closer to my face. "So would you feel more comfortable if I..." He stopped nanometers from my lips. I couldn't breathe. I was going to die and that was that. Backing away Jimin laughed. "And you were so confident up on the roof."

He plopped down on the couch next to me. "Wanna watch a drama while my hair dries?"

"What? I thought you were leaving..."

Suddenly he flopped over, his head on my lap, his eyes staring up at me. "Sooon, but not yeeeet."

This man was trying to kill me.

"I... uuuuh..." I muttered as he flipped on the TV. I felt like a dork, with my face all red and a goofy smile on my face.

"Shhh, the show is on," he ordered. I was happy to comply. Besides, there was no way I was getting any words out at that moment.

————————————————————

BANG!

I woke up to the kitchen door slamming. Oh crap mom was home.