A Teacher's Struggle

Jimin's POV

My heart dropped when he walked her into class that morning. He had her by the hand; she let him hold her hand too?

"Are you ok? You look distant," I heard him say. She smiled. Wow her smile was brilliant.

"Yeah, just a little tired I guess," she replied.

"Well did stay up late last night. Sorry, my fault."

WHAT DID HE SAY? No, no way that's what he meant. No way. My eyes widened as he swooped down to kiss her cheek. Kissed her! The audacity! They hadn't even know each other long enough to begin dropping formal speech but here he was using informal speech and kissing her! I took a deep breath trying to calm myself. I was being irrational.

I tried to compose myself as she walked toward me to sit. I couldn't seem to close my mouth. I was thunderstruck.

"Up late? Babe? Kiss?"

"Yeah. To be honest I was surprised by the kiss," She whispered. Surprised? So they weren't that serious.... I caught a glimpse of his cutesy aegyo on her phone.

"He's your wallpaper already?!" I exclaimed. I noticed she jumped a little. "Sorry, I just... It was a surprise..."

"Yeah, he told me its what couples do," she explained. That Hyun Gi, already putting that move on her!

"Are you sure you're not going kind of fast?" I asked a little rudely.

"He said this is what couples do..." she replied. Y/N's face reddened, and her eyes got watery. Suddenly she covered her face. Oh no, why'd I have to say it like that! Even I recognized I said it like a jerk!

"Hey, hey I'm sorry, don't cry!" I said, trying to hold her hands. She sniffed pitifully, making my heart ache.

"I'm ok, I'm ok, I'm just being dramatic," she said, barely above a whisper. Gosh, why'd I have to be so rude? And she thought it was her fault. I held her hands tighter, but she pulled them away making my heart shatter. Y/N probably didn't want a guy that wasn't her boyfriend holding her hand.

Attempting to dry her eyes she said, "I'm not sure how to handle relationships, but I'm just letting Hyun Gi figure it all out."

"You shouldn't do that, you don't want to be a pushover or anything," I advised. And I don't trust Hyun Gi. He may be my friend but how much do I really know about that guy? Well whoever he really was, he would have to go through me if he was going to hurt Y/N.

The teacher came in and the class settled down. The whole lesson I could hardly focus on the lesson. My mind kept wandering to Hyun Gi and Y/N... I just couldn't get that girl out of my head.