A Threat

3rd Person POV

Hyung Gi shoved the younger boy into the bathroom wall.

"I heard you got a little crush?" He sneered. Jungkook cowered in the giant's shadow. Hyun Gi grabbed his uniform collar. "Huh?"

"What do you want?" Jungkook asked, his voice cracking in fear.

"If you want Y/N so bad, then go and get her."

The boy's eyes widened.

"Ha, I overheard you and your owner Jimin talking about it," Hyun Gi explained. "There's really no reason for her to suffer other than it hurts Jimin. So I have a proposal."

Jungkook slowly looked up at the older boy. "What... what is it?"

"As long as she isn't with Jimin, there isn't a problem, right? Take her from him."

"I can't... he's my friend..."

Hyun Gi slammed him hard against the wall once more. Jungkook's head connected with the tile with a sickening thunk.

"She'll continue to get suffer, just take her. Make Jimin feel like the trash he is. Once he sees both of you don't want him, he'll finally learn his place in this school."

Jungkook's eyes shone with fear. He winced at the shooting pain in the back of his skull.

Hyun Gi leered at him. "Not only will she suffer if you refuse, but I'll come after you in force too. You know I can..." He twisted Jungkook's wrist until he cried out in pain.

"...Fine!" Jungkook said through clenched teeth. "I'll do it! I'll do it..."

————————————————————

A/N: like I said, writing has been hard lately, so I figured I would include some angsty-ness and drama. Plus, I want Jungkook to be more relevant before the story ends. Also, I'll try to update again this week to make up for this short chapter! Love you! (My, like, three readers 😂) ❤️