18 CHENYEOL - COME AND GO

Start from the beginning

I feel so hard, but i kept my eyes shut. I felt someone unbuttoning my shirt and kissing the spot right after it opens a new set of skin.

"Hmm.." i hummed in pleasure, as i felt a nibbling on my chest. I heard steps walking behind me.

"Missed me?" I heard jongdae's voice. As i felt someone breathing on my nape, while his hands massaged the back of my shoulders.

I opened my eyes and spun my swivel chair to face him. "JONGDAE?" I rubbed my eyes and saw him stand infront of me.

"Yes yeollie it's me!" He sat on my lap and started to kiss me with passion. It has been a long time since i felt his lips against mine.

"I  missed you!" He breathed on my neck i took off his jacket.

"I missed you too." He pushed my shirt off my shoulders and straddled my leg. I felt his tongue licking my lips while Rubbing his crotch feeling his member grow against my leg.

"You must be pretty tight now after 6 months baby." I carried him on my desk dropping everything that could hurt my baby.

He giggled as i felt his fingertips traced my collarbone "who are you calling a baby? I'm older than you."

"Height?" I smirked as he pouted.

"Whatever, just fuck me senseless like you always have."  He said as he put my hands on his hips.

I stripped him off and i noticed a tattoo on his fore arm saying CHANYEOL in OLD ENGLISH letters.

"What the fuck!? What's this?" I was mad at the same time glad because he marked him with the combination of our names. I traced my fingers on his tattoo as i felt him twitch at my gesture.

"I had to tell everyone to stop flirting with me without saying a word, you took off my jacket and haven't noticed." He said as he pull me in for a kiss.

"I was busy looking at your face." I said. He giggled as I  stripped him off, as well as myself. And spreaded his legs. I sat on my swivel chair again and went in between his legs.

I jerked him off as i swirled my tongue around his entrance.

"Oh fuck!" He moaned. I let my tongue slid in. As i hear him whimper.

"Baby! Please! Ugh!" I let a finger in. As i licked his shaft.

"You are tight." I said as i let another finger in and made scissor movements to stretch him.

"Hmmmm nnnggh. Uhmmmm" the pleasure made him sound so much more fuckable. "Baby... please! Just please fuck me now!"

"You really want this inside you?" I pulled him to sit up and made him look at my dick.

"Wow! What did you do? Don't tell me that had been working out." I smirked and giggled for a bit and he took me in again for a kiss pulling my lips with his teeth as he lied down.

I felt his fingers traced my spine but i felt him tore my skin as i thrusted in without warning. "Ugh!" His moans started to become girly as i pumped in and out of him.

"I love you baby." I said as i wiped off his tears. "I love you too" oh gahd six months can really return ones tightness.

"Uhmmmmm" he was digging his claws into my back.

He wrapped his legs on my hips and started to meet my thrusts. I felt his legs shaking.
I pulled out and pushed him against the table. Spread his legs and pushed my self in.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" I started to thrust in deeper.

"Ugh!" I slapped his ass and sucked on his nape. I bit his shoulder.

"Hmmmmmmmmmm.." i he was moaning non stop, making me thrust harder and faster. His walls was starting to squeeze me more and more.

"Please don't stop"  i could see his eyes filled with lust as he relaxed himself on my desk.

"Yeeeeeeooooooooooollllllllllliiiiiiiieeeeee!" He suddenly cummed against my  desk as it driped down on the floor and as i cummed inside him.

But i was stunned to see my dick still dripping as i pulled out.

Chen was panting. But he roughly took my dick inside his mouth. I gripped a handful of his hair as he swallowed every drop of my cum while he gave me a deepthroat, he gagged a few times, but managed to lick me clean.

I flopped on my swivel chair as he sat on my lap again and slid his arms around my neck.

"Okay... why are you here early? And where is everybody?"i asked panting while we settled our foreheads against each other.

"Your mom told me to pick you up, and she gave everyone a week off... so everyone could go to my graduation. And we leave tomorrow 3 am " He said while sucking on my neck.

I rememberred the tattoo. "Okay... Who else have seen your tattoo?" I asked as i kissed his cheek.

"Your mom... and she told me to take good care of you..." he said as he filled ups the spaces in between my fingers with his.

I kissed him... "i love you."

"I love you too" he pinched my cheek as blushed

****************************

"Chanyeol! Chanyeol!" A small guy was calling chanyeol but he ignored him...

The guy run to him and gripped his arm "what the fuck chanyeol!"

"What?!" Chanyeol asked as he faced the small guy.

"You forgot this" he gave chanyeol a brown envelope.

He opened the brown envelope and threw it on the ground.

"You don't have to remind me baek! I don't want to remember either!" Chanyeol ran off to his car and drove off.

Baekhyun picked up everything inside the brown envelope.

"I'm sorry channy" he started to sob. "I love you and i never thought it would be this way"

Baekhyun was chanyeol's bestfriend slash attorney. He was trying to give chanyeol a copy of his and chen's marriage contract, pictures of their wedding. And chen's death certificate.

Chen died in a planecrash after their second honeymoon, when he was invited to go back to china to and give a crash course in making coffee.

They lost the case, and chanyeol started to hate baekhyun ever since.

But chanyeol doesn't even know that BAEKHYUN was behind the plane crash that's why he couldn't win the case.