Dropping a bombshell.

As soon as Karen left, Bethany felt her phone go off. She let out a sigh of realief when she saw who was calling her. "Franklin Nelson," she began, " where the hell have you been," she went on as her voice began to break from the wave of emotions began to over take her.

"Sorry," Foggy said with a groan. "I drank too much at Josie's after I left and I didn't wake up until now. "

Bethany rubbed her the bridge of her nose. She looked at her brother. "Are you ok?" She asked.

"A little hung over," Foggy said as he sat up in the bed that he was laying on. "But alive," he said.

Bethany looked at the ground. She understood the reason that he was upset. Why he would drink. She would have been too.
She got up and handed the phone to her brother . "Talk to him," she said as the office door open and Anya bounded in with an excitement in her speed. She sprang her arms open as she got closer to her Dad.
"Hey Foggy," Matt said as he bent down and picked up Anya in his free arm. He kissed her on the forehead.
"Listen," he went on as he got back up. "I'm sorry that I didn't tell you about Elektra."

He turned away from his sister as he walked with Anya into his office as Elektra came into the office holding Anya's book bag. She watched as Anya and Matt walked around his office as he was talking to his best friend. Anya took his glasses and played with them as Matt and Foggy talked.
"Guess what Daddy," she said as she wore his glasses.
"I got a boyfriend now."