Secrets and frustrations.

"Any thing?" Karen asked as the day wore on. Both Matt and Bethany shook their heads. Matt had his hands on his hips. "Maybe I should go looking for him," he said as he ran one hand through his hair. It had been six hours since Bethany had called Foggy. But as the hours wore on, the silence that they had gotten in return was making them all anxious and scared.
"Matt," Bethany said with a sigh as she stopped her pacing that she had been doing for the last couple of hours, "You're blind."
Matt shot her a withering glare, his emotions starting to boil. He took a step closer to her and brought a finger up . "I can see in other ways that a normal person can't! And I can't just stand here and do nothing."

"Call Brett," Bethany said. "Maybe he knows something. Brett was Matt's friend on the police force. He was a good man. An honorable one. He had earned the respect of both Murdock's.
"That might be a good idea," Karen said as she looked at the two siblings. Matt sighed and he nodded. "You're right," he said in a low, worried voice.
"I'm just worried," he went on. "He left my place pretty upset. "

"Yeah, well, seeing Elektra alive is enough to make anyone get alittle angry. Especially since she left her kid behind," Bethany said. She crossed her arms as she looked away from the other two in the room. When Elektra disappeared, she had stepped in as best she could to help be a female role model for her niece.
"Wait,'' Karen said as she gave Matt a look. "Elektra is back? But we saw.."

Matt sighed heavily and he looked at Karen.
"Elektra had to leave. She wanted to keep Anya safe from The Hand. She.."
"She left her daughter, Matt!" Karen exclaimed. "Your little girl! And you!" She went on. Her voice stating to crack as she spoke.
Before Matt could say anything more, Karen grabbed her purse and walked quickly out of the office. "I'm heading out," she said. " I'm going to go and talk to Brett. At least he doesn't keep secrets from me."