In My Fathers Arms.

Wilson Fisk sat in his office, his large hands resting on his walking stick. Before him sat the man who he had sent to handle a simple matter. And had failed miserably. While Fisk's face was un readable on the outside, on the inside he was raging. He leaned his rather large figure closer to the desk that was inbetween him and the man who had let him down. "I ask you to do one simple thing and you cannot even summon the brain power to complete the task?!"

In front of him, a very bruised and battered Elijah sat with a large band aid covering the wound that he had gotten from his fight with Elektra. His face was a mixature of pain and disgust. Disgust because he had been bested by a blind man and a woman. "The lawyer surprised us," Elijah said with a grunt. "He managed to take out two of my men. And the woman? She fucking stabbed me!"
"Your incompetence to prepare your men is not my problem," Fisk shot back. He reached underneath the table and pulled out a small handgun, shooting the other man in the shoulder.
Elijah screamed out in pain and he got up. Before he could get any closer to Fisk, he was shot two more times, falling to the ground in pain as Fisk swivled his chair to look at the view of Hells Kitchen as the sun set. The gun smoking in his hand now an after thought.

"Did you and Mommy enjoy the movie too?" Anya asked as she and her parents finished their movie date. Both Elektra and Matt nodded in agreement. As the movie had played, Anya and Elektra sang along to each song and Anya described to her father what was going on in the movie. Just as she always did. Becoming more and more animated with excitement as the movie went on. Matt hung onto every word she said, smiling to himself at just how much she loved telling him what was going on. He leaned down and gave her a kiss on the top of her head, making her laugh.
Elektra smiled at Anya and her father. She could see how much love Matt had for the little wonder that they had made together.
And it made her mad at herself for not coming back sooner. But she also knew that if she hadn't left, Anya would have been killed. As she was lost in her own thoughts, Anya curled up in a little ball inbetween her parents and fell asleep clutching her stitch plushie close to her. Her head resting on her father's chest. Matt lifted her up in his arms. Normally, he would have put her to bed, but after what had happened earlier, he just wanted to hold her in his arms and never let her go. So he let her sleep in his arms while Elektra went and got a blanket to put on her. As she covered up their daughter, she kissed the young girl softly. In her father's arms, Anya looked serene and peaceful. Letting out exhausted tiny snores as she slumbered.