Bar tails.

Foggy sat down at the bar, he had been drowning his surrows out with .. He had lost count of how many beers he had drunken in the last few hours since he had stormed out of Matt's place. He took a long sip of the contents of the bottle that he was currently consuming before setting it down next to the growing pile of emptied glass bottles that had come before it.  With a wave of his hand, he gestured for the bar tender to give him another one.

"Hey, Buddy, I think that you've had enough," the bar tender said with a concerned look on his face as he handed him another bottle. "Did you have a fight with the missues or something?"

"Maybes I just wanna forgets some things," Foggy said with a slur in his voice as he took the bottle and drank its contents. "You knows, like. A besties who will up and drop you for some chick. " He shook his head as he swollwed some more of his drink, making him more and more incoherent as he talked. "We.. We were gonna be the bestest lawyers. Have our own firm. And you knows whats happens. Some girl!"

"Ok, that's it. No more booze for you. I'm going to get you a Lyft."

"Is nots done yet," Foggy went on, "Then .  Then.. Then.. They goes and have a kid. A family. " He looked at the bartender with tears starting to form in his eyes. "What about me? When do I gets a family?" His voice becoming more slurred. He got to his feet, stumbling as he reached for his wallet to pay