Enter The Hand.

Matt hugged his daughter tightly. When he heard someone outside of his door, he quickly put her back in her room and shut the door. Elektra looked at him, getting to her feet as quickly as she could. "What is it?" She asked.
"Four men are outside the door, they're looking for Anya," Matt wisphered as the door to his apartment was kicked in and the armed men came inside. Elektra reached inside of her pants and pulled out the two sais that she always carried with her. Matt brought his fists up as the leader of the group before them stepped forward. His name was Elijah and he was one of the more ambitious members of the Hand. He was quite the standout, tall with green eyes and blonde hair. He smirked as he walked over to the targets infront of him.
"Where is she?" He demanded with a thick Irish Accent. He shifted his gaze from Matt to Elektra. Elektra grit her teeth .
"We don't know who you're talking about," Matt said, causing the attention to be shifted to him.
In her room, Anya hid underneath the covers on her bed. She was clutching her Stitch plushie that Foggy had given her for her last birthday.  She closed her eyes tightly, trying to stay quiet as she felt tears run down her face.

Back in the main living room, Elijah took a step forward . His glare shifted to Matt.
Matt, hearing Anya's fear and elevated heart rate due to her being scared, felt his anger start to raise. At his side, Elektra was ready to pounce. Like a lioness protecting her cub.
"Don't be dumb," Elijah spat out. "We know that her child is here," he went on. "What are you planning to do?" Elektra demanded.
Elijah turned and looked at her. He grabbed her by the throat, "We want your child to see what their Mother really is," he said with a grim smirk tugging the corners of his lips up. "And then.."

Before he could get the words out, Elektra wound her legs around his head and slammed him to the ground. As the other three rushed forward, Matt round house kicked one of them and knocked the other into the wall.
Elijah smacked Elektra, causing her to be knocked off of him. He got to his feet and made his way to the staircase, only to be stopped when Elektra threw her sai directly into his chest. She got to her feet and kicked him hard into the wall.
As she did that, Matt body slammed one of the other guys into the other three, knocking them all unconcious. He brought his hands to his knees as he tried to regain his breath. His aderaline was running high. He turned and made his way over to the mother of his daughter and the man who was trying to hurt them. Elektra dug her sai deeper into the wound, causing the man at the end of it to scream in pain.
"Take your goons," Elektra said, her voice full of anger and venom towards the man they were directed at . "And leave New York," she added as she took the weapon out. Elijah clapsed to the floor, gasping for air as Matt bent down. "I would do as she says. And remember this: Her child is under my protection. This is my city. And you're not welcome here," He said as he got back to his feet.

Elijah got to his feet, giving the two before him the death glare as he dragged his men out of the apartment with some help from Matt.
As soon as Matt came back inside, he locked the door and both he and Elektra ran upstairs. Elektra threw her sais into the master bedroom. As soon as they got to Anya's room, Matt unlocked the door and he ran over to her bed. "Anya, it's safe now," he said as he bent down where she could see him. Anya flew her blanket and reached for him. Matt picked her up and he held her tightly as she shook.
"It's ok," he told her. "You're safe Baby Girl."