bedtime.

"Mommy," Anya said, climbing into her bed. Elektra had volunteered to put her to bed and was sitting on the edge of her bed. "Yes, Love?" Elektra said as she got up and pulled Anya's General Leia blanket back.
"Can you come with me and Daddy to my school in the morning?" The young girl asked as she laid down. She curled up into a tiny ball as her mother tucked her in.
"I want my teacher and school friends to meet you," Anya added as she yawned. Elektra bent down and kissed her on the forehead. After which, she put her forehead next to her daughter's. "I love too, Little Sunshine," she smiled as she kissed Anya's forehead again and getting to her feet. She turned on the night light that was next to Anya's bed before heading over to the wall and switching the lights off. She gave her daughter another smile as she quietly shut the door behind her.
As soon as she shut the door, Anya closed her eyes and fell asleep with a smile on her young face.
Elektra smiled as she walked down the stairs and back into the room where Matt and Foggy were still sitting in. They were in a deep conversation about something. She couldn't make out what it was though until she got closer. They were talking about her and Anya. Or rather, Matt was talking, Foggy was just walking around in circles with his hands going through his hair im frustration and angr.