Thanksgiving part 1

"Why are we doing this again?" Anya asked as she played around with the bowl of stuffing that was in front of her. For the last few days, both her and Elektra were getting ready for Thanksgiving.  Elektra smiled at her Little Sunshine.
"So we can have a normal Thanksgiving," she leaned in closer to Anya and gave her a kiss on the forehead. 
Anya let out a giggle as her mother kissed her forehead.  "But Mommy," she  replied, looking up at Elektra.  "You're Greek. Do Greek's do Thanksgiving?"  She asked curiously. 

"We do when we have something to be thankful for," Elektra replied. As she spoke, she worked her hands over the Turkey that she was preparing for everyone to eat later on that day.  "Does Daddy?"

"Why don't you ask me yourself," Matt replied as he snuck up behind the two. He gave Anya a kiss on the forehead, making the young girl giggle. "Daddy!" She squealed. "What?" He asked with a mock shocked expression on his face.

"That tickles!!" Anya squealed.  Matt smiled. Getting a mischievous look in his eye, he picked her up and spun her around, blowing a raspberry on her stomach. Making the young girl giggle and squirm. Matt laughed and he started tickling her, making the room fill with the young girl's laughter.  A sound that hadn't heard in a while.

Elektra smiled at the duo, taking out her phone after she placed the turkey into the oven and washing her hands. She took a picture of the two of them, gently running her finger over the photo after she took it. The love she had for the two of them making its way to her face as her smile grew wider.

Putting the phone into her back pocket, she cleared her throat and looked back up at the other two. "Would anyone like to help me with the rest of Thanksgiving meal?" She asked. Anya squirmed out of her father's arms and ran back over to where she was standing before.  She waved her hands in the air with excitement.  "I do! I do!" She jumped up and down as she spoke. Elektra bent down and gave her a kiss on the cheek. 
"You can help me with the potatoes," she said as she handed her another bowl.