Family. Not Always Blood.

"Anya, love, slow down!" Elektra chuckled as she tried to wipe the small girl's face. Anya kept trying to shove her hand away as her face was wiped. Matt looked at her and she stopped trying to resist as Elektra cleaned her face. "There," she said. "All done," she put the napkin that she was using down. Anya, who was now dressed in her pajamas, finished eating and took a sip of her apple juice. She swung her legs back and forth as she drank.
Elektra smiled and she took a sip of her wine . Matt was drinking beer with his meal. He took a sip as Anya climbed into his lap. She continued to drink her juice . She put her head on her father's chest and he held her tightly. When she was done, she put the cup that she was drinking from on the table. Matt kissed her on the forehead. Causing the young girl to giggle. Matt smiled at her laugh. So did Elektra. She leaned in close to the other two. She looked at Anya. She moved her chair closer to Matt's as they heard a knock on the door. Matt got up and handed Anya to Elektra, who held her closely as Matt opened the door.

"Hey Matt," Foggy greeted. "Just came to check in on you," he said as he stepped into the apartment. "Hi, Foggy," Matt said. "I'm fine. Just busy with Anya," he said. He put his hands into his pants pockets.
Foggy smiled brightly at the mention of his Goddaughter's name. "How is my favorite little Murdock doing?" He asked.
"Why not ask her yourself?" Elektra said as she brought Anya over to the other two men. Anya smiled brightly as she spotted her Godfather. "Uncle Foggy!" The young Murdock squealed happily. She sprung her little arms towards him.
Foggy picked up his Goddaughter and he looked at Matt than back at Elektra. "How?" He asked. Elektra looked at him. "It's a long story and I don't want to get into it right now," she said. "Short version, I came back because someone threatened Anya."
Foggy turned and looked at his best friend. Matt just nodded. In her Uncle's arms, Anya held onto him tightly.
"I miss visiting yours and Daddy's and Aunt Karen's office," Anya said as she hugged Foggy. "Daddy says that I would be bored though. And that I have to go to school," she said as she rolled her eyes.
"School's important, Kiddo," Foggy said as he tickled her. Anya giggled and she squirmed in his arms as he tickled her. "That tickles, Uncle Foggy!" She squealed as he tickled her more. Foggy laughed and he kissed her forehead. "Uncle Foggy loves you munchkin," he said as he hugged her.
"I love you too," Anya smiled.