Tickle Monster.

Foggy just sighed and he shook his head, heading for the door. Without a word, he opened the door and headed out of the apartment. After he shut the door, Bethany turned and she faced her niece, who kept her face buried in the crook of her father's neck. Bethany walked over and reached for her niece, Matt gently letting her take the young girl into her arms.

"Hey Gorgeous," Bethany said as she kissed the top of her Anya's head. "Long time no see," she said as she stroked her her lovingly. Anya looked at her Aunt and she hugged her tightly. "I missed you, Miss Anya Bonana," Bethany went on as she started to tickle her niece.
Before long, Anya started giggling. "It's Banana!" She squealed inbetween laughing fits.
Bethany blew a raspberry on Anya's stomach. "Are you sure? I thought it was Bonana?" She laughed as she heard the younger Murdock laugh even louder.
"Yes!" Anya squealed. She kicked her legs as she laughed .
"Daddy, Mommy, help! Auntie Bethany is tickle monster!" Anya laughed as she arched her back laughing her head off.
"Oh no," Matt said making a fake concerned face. "Miss Anya is being attacked by the fiendish tickle monster Aunt Bethany," Elektra smirked as she took a step closer. When she was close enough, Elektra reached out and started tickling her daughter.

Making Anya laugh even louder .