Little Murdock. Big Trouble.

"So.. Sorry sir!" Fisk's driver said with fear lacing his voice. "This time of day. Traffic is horrible. I'm doing my best sir," he said. He was trying not to shit himself . He knew what would happen to him should he fail to help his boss . Fisk leaned back in the seat, resting his large hands on his walking stick. As he looked out the window. He spotted a sight very familiar to him. The blind lawyer, Matt Murdock and what he thought was a young child. A girl. His daughter.
Ah, yes, now he remembered . When he had done his research on Murdock when he and his associate, Franklin Nelson were investigating him, he had read that Murdock had a child. With the daughter of an ambassador.

[Oooo[oooo

"Daddy, why do I have to go to school?" Anya asked as she and her father neared her classroom. "Why can't I go to work with you and Uncle Foggy and Aunt Karen?" She asked with a frown. Matt gave her a small smile. "Because school is more interesting than Daddy's job. You get to have art here. Daddy has to be in a stuffy office most of the day or going to places that aren't safe for you to talk to bad people."

Anya made a face. "I get bored here," she said quietly as two girls from her class peaked their heads out of the door.Anya was one of the smartest kids in her class and her father could tell that she was going to be a force of nature when she got older. She was either going to save the world or destroy it. He was hoping for the former rather than the latter. He chuckled softly as he heard the two girls behind them stood their teacher, a kind woman named Maria. She had come to this country as a young child with her family. She was about the same age as Matt. With long black hair and kind brown eyes. The two girls, Trisha and Amanda, were friends of Anya's since preschool. They were jumping up and down excitedly. Waiting for their friend to come over and join them.
"I know that school is boring," he said. "But your friends will miss you if you're not here and you'll miss them," he said as he picked her up. "Hug for good luck?" He asked her. Anya wrapped her arms around her father and hugged him as hard as she could. Matt returned the hug and be kissed her on the fore head. "I love you, Munchkin," he said as he kissed her forehead again before putting her back down on the ground. "I love you too, Daddy," she yelled back as she ran to join her friends.