Valentine's Day, part 2

Elektra took the gifts in one arm as she bent down to hug her little Sunshine.  "These are so beautiful!" she said. She gave Anya a kiss on the forehead. "I love them. They're brilliant. " Anya smiled, looking up at her father. "You were right, Daddy!" She said cheerfully.  Matt laughed lightly . "Well, you did the most work," he said. He bent down and kissed her on the forehead. 

Anya smiled brightly. She hugged both of her parents. "Daddy, is Mommy your Valentine?" she asked curiously. 

Matt chuckled softly, looking at both of the most important people in his life. "You both are my Valentines," he answered honestly.  Anya hugged him tightly. "I love you, Daddy," she said with a kiss on his cheek. Matt held her just as tightly. For a moment, he didn't say anything. He just held her . His eyes began to well up as he held her. 

"I love you too," He said quietly.  He hugged for a few more minutes before he let her go.  He wiped his eyes, letting out a sniff. Anya glanced at the tears that were forming in her father's eyes. "Are you ok, Daddy?'' she asked with concern.  She shifted her gaze between her parents. They were crying. Elektra wiped her eyes, scooting over to her small family. She put down the gifts her daughter had given her and she hugged them both closely.  "I love you both so much," she said quietly.  Anya looked at her parents in concerned confusion.  "Are you both ok?" she asked , taking turns giving them  each a look of concern. 

Matt and  Elektra both let out a soft chuckle. "We're both good, Love," Elektra replied, hugging her daughter tightly. Anya squealed, Elektra smiled, blowing raspberries on her stomach, listening to the sweet sounds of her laughter as it echoed throughout the apartment. "That tickles!!" Anya squealed.  " Oh, does it now?" Elektra smirked, looking over at Matt. Matt smirked, leaning over and tickling the young girl while her mother continued to blow raspberries on her belly. As she was being tickled and had raspberries being blown on her stomach, Anya let out more laughs . Making her parents laugh along with her. 

"We love you, too, Little Sunshine," Elektra said softly as  she gave her another kiss on the forehead. "And we always will," Matt added, taking the young girl's hand and giving it a kiss.