Connections

"Remote learning sucks."
Anya sighed as she kept her head on the table. Elektra let a snort, taking a sip of her coffee. "It will be over soon,Little Sunshine," she soothed. She gently put a hand on her daughter's shoulder. "I know that the past year has been very hard for you," she gently pressed a kiss to her forehead. "But you still have your friends. And you're still beautiful  and smart."

Anya glanced up at her mother.  Giving her a look that reminded her of Matt when he was annoyed. Elektra chuckled to herself. 
"What?" Anya asked.
'' You're reminding me of your father right now," she said simply.

Anya arched an eyebrow. "How?" She asked as she picked her head up of the table as her zoom app dinged. She opened the app, smiling as she was connected to the person on the other end. It was her friend, Dotty. Dotty was the daughter of Bucky Barnes.
Dotty was born in Wakanda while Bucky and his wife, Janet, were staying there while Bucky was recovering from seventy plus years of Hydra brainwashing.

Dotty smiled at her friend. Behind her was a bright blue sky, with a few white puffy clouds. She waved at her friend. "Hey," she smiled. Behind her were the sounds of a cook out. The sights of one too.
"Where are you?" Anya asked, looking at what was going on in the background.

Dotty turned her head around then back at the camera. "A cookout at Sam's," she said with a nod.
"Where does Sam live?"
"New Orleans,"  Dotty nodded. "They're having a celebration for Sam being the new  Captain America," she smiled.
"But I got more news," she added. She bounced up and down on her feet in excitement. 
"What?"
"My Mommy is gonna have another baby."