Quality Time part 2

Anya skipped along with her Dad as the walked to McDonald's. She held his hand tightly, talking excitedly about her day . Matt hung on every word she said, holding her hand tightly as they walked. They didn't eat out often, Matt cooked for the two of them almost every night. On the nights that he didn't cook or was too tired, they ordered take out from a near by Indian place that they both liked. But after the day he had, he just wanted to spoil the girl who meant the world to him and spend some time with her.
When they got to the door, Anya opened the door for them and Matt held it open with his elbow. Anya smiled brightly as they walked up to the counter. One of the cashiers, her favorite person, a woman named Ravyn, smiled brightly at her and Matt. "Can we get the special menu for my Daddy please?" Anya asked, pointing to the menu that was in brail. "This way he can read what you have cus he can't see the menu," Anya said.
"Sure!" Ravyn said, she reached over and grabbed the menu. She handed it to Anya. Anya smiled and handed it to her Daddy. "This way you can have a special treat too, Daddy," she said.
Matt smiled, bending down and taking the menu from her. He kissed her on the forehead as he ran his fingers over the raised bumps. Anya was learning brail and sign language. She watched as he read the menu. "I know what I want," he said. He got back to his feet. Anya skipped over to the counter. Matt followed her. He handed Ravyn the menu back. "Ok," she said. "What can I get for you guys?" She asked with a smile as she started to press some buttons on her computer screen.
"May I please get a four piece nugget happy meal for a girl," Matt said. At his side, Anya smiled and started jumping up and down. "With apple slices and a apple juice," Matt went on, letting out a laugh as his small dinner date jumped. Behind them, a woman with blonde hair and a snotty attitude, sighed impatiently. She looked at Anya, then at Matt. "Can you control your brat of a daughter?" She snapped.
Anya stopped jumping. She wrapped an arm around her father's leg and burying her face into his leg. Matt put his arm around her. He slowly turned around and tapped his walking stick on the ground.
"Excuse me miss," he began, controlling his anger as he could tell that Anya was very upset by what was said.
"There is a brat here. But it is not my daughter. She was excited because this is a special treat for her. She was good all day. I don't what kind of day you had. And frankly," he continued at a rapid pace, " I don't care. What I do care about is the fact that you chose wrongly to upset my child. Now, if you have a problem with kids, do us all a favor and don't have any. Especially if they are as rude as you are. I feel sorry for your parents for raising such a brat."