Bathtime Fun.

Anya splashed the water around as Elektra laughed and scrubbed her gently with a towel. They had decided on a bubble bath and the younger Murdock was having the time of her life playing around with the bubbles. On the wall were drawings that she had done with special markers that were only made for showers. Little hearts that had the names of the people that she considered to be family. As Elektra washed her hair, Anya made a "beard" with the bubbles. When she showed them to her mother, Elektra let out a laugh.

From the kitchen, Matt smiled as he heard the laughter that was coming from the bathroom. He had loved hearing his daughter's laughter. And her mother's. To hear both at the same time was like music to his ears. He didn't have to have normal vision to know that they were laughing because of the bubbles that were being used. Anya had always loved having bubble baths. They helped her when she was having a bad day or when she wasn't feeling well.

As much as he loved having his two favorite women in his life once again, a part of him knew that this would probably not last. Knowing Elektra, she would leave, again. And this time, not only would his heart be broken. But their daughter's as well. And that was not a thought that he liked to entertain. At all. If that did happen, he wasn't sure that he would be able to ever forgive Elektra for hurting their daughter in such a way.
His thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the pot of pasta starting to boil. He quickly put the pasta in a strainer and began to drain the pasta as both Anya and Elektra came back into the room. Anya was wrapped up in her Beauty and The Beast towel as Elektra held her on her hip.
"There," Elektra cooed softly. "All clean".
Anya smiled big, "I smell like strawberries!" She squealed as she clapped her hands together happily.
"Dinner's almost ready," Matt said. "Why don't you go and put on your pajamas while I finish?" He asked as he opened up the fridge and got out some milk to add to the meal. Anya nodded and wiggled out of her mother's arms and running up to her room.