Sister, Sister.

"Foggy," Matt said as he put his hands on his sides. "Anya deserves to know her own mother," he said. Foggy stopped pacing and just shook his head. "Elektra has lied to you time and time again. What if Anya gets attached to her and she disappears. Again."
From the doorway, Elektra felt her heart start to break.
Matt stood up. He placed his hands on his hips. He was keeping his voice low to make sure not to disturb Anya. He could tell from her even heart rate that she was sound asleep. In front of him, Foggy paced more. "Anya is my Goddaughter and I'm just looking out for her," Foggy said. "And you think I'm not?" Matt said. "I gave up being Daredevil for her. "I did it because I love her. More than anything," he went on. "So you're not the only one who cares about the welfare of my child," he added.
"She is my daughter's mother," Matt said. He got to his feet. "She might have some faults in her past, but name me one person who doesn't," Matt said. He looked in the direction of the doorway. "Elektra is the mother of your Goddaughter and right now, Anya deserves to be happy. She has the one thing that I didn't get. A chance to grow up with both of her parents," he went on.
"And her Aunt," a voice said from the entry way. Both Matt and Foggy turned and looked as a Brunette with scars from acne and blue eyes that complimented her petite frame. She stopped beside both men.
"Beth," Foggy said. "Your brother doesn't have the best decisions when it comes to women," he said.
Bethany looks at her older brother's best friend. She took a step forward. "Do you really want to fight and wake up my niece," she said. " Because I could. But I really don't want to." She looks at Elektra. Then back at Foggy. "You should be happy for Anya. And not being an ass." She added as she stepped into the kitchen and opened the fridge. She grabbed a box of apple juice. She stuck the straw into the box and began to drink.
Matt arched an eyebrow as Foggy put his hand over the side of his face. She was right. And they both knew it. From where she was standing, Elektra smiled.