I get to what he calls his dollhouse. It's called Karl's Krazie Doll House. I walk inside and see him sitting down in his chair. His hair was white this time, last time I saw him it was pink. He had on a suit with a french fry tie. His shoes were yellow to match the tie. 

"Karlie my one and only designer," I yell before jumping on him. 

"Oof, you're heavy." his voice says from under me. It was deep and filled with humor. I got off him, he sat up and fixed his hair back into place. It was short to the back but long and curly to the top. 

"What can I do for you, Winny?"

"I found my mate," I mumbled.

"That's good right?" 

"During the Blood Moon, I'm going to accept his rejection, he found someone else."

"The bastard, you're amazing don't worry I'll make you look great." he takes out his red sketchbook and opens it. All the dresses inside were drawn for me everyone else books were black. I'm so special. 

~~~Weeks after~~~

Wayland's POV

I was walking through the forest again knowing that she'll be there sitting on the rock crying. 

When I reach the rock she is wearing her normal white dress and her hair down like it usually is in the dreams, but this time she isn't crying. She's just sitting down, when she turns to me I notice it's not her but someone else. Someone older.

"So you're going to do it, reject her. I can promise you, Wayland you will regret it you fight for a love that isn't meant that much effort. Yes, there are times where I have been wrong but I know this time I'm not. Wayland, please don't reject your mate it like it or not she is good for you and your kingdom."

"Why should I listen to you?" 

"I'm not sure, maybe because I know what I'm talking about. You come here almost every night in your dreams and talk to her. You smile while you are here with her, why not smile while you're awake?"

"It doesn't matter, I love Taylor and I choose her,"

"It does. You reject someone that you don't know, for something that she didn't do because you are too blind by your ego and rage."

Before I could answer I found myself waking up. I took to see the time and get up to get ready for the ball. Princess Winter sent a message to new telling me that she is accepting. Tonight in front of must I would do it. Storm has stopped talking to me since he found out she was accepting. 

Tonight the king and Prince of Hela would be here as well as the rogue royal family.

Everything was ready for the rejection. The moon was going to be in place soon all we needed now was the princess. Taylor and I were sitting talking to my parents when everyone stopped talking looks like they are here. 

~~~Winter's POV~~~

Karl did an amazing job with my dress, it was a floor-length dress that hugged my curves perfectly. My mom, dad and I walked in at the same time making the entire room go quiet. 

Wayland was already looking at me when I looked up.

"Let's start," I tell him and he nods knowing it's best to start now before our wolves make us change our minds. 

Taylor's dress

Winter's dress

Winter's dress