"Touya! Come back!" A girl laughs. Fuyumi.

"Try and catch me Fuy!" I run around and Fuyumi is chasing me. We are laughing and she tackles me to the ground.

"Got you! I win!"

I smile. "Good job Fuyumi. Let's go inside. Dad will get mad if we're out to long."

She gets up and so do I. I grab her hand and lead her inside. Dad is staring at us. Disappointed.

This memory doesn't well. They never do.

When I come back into my mind I see the League standing in my room. I look at them confused.

"Dabi? Are you Touya?"

"What are you talking about? I'm not the kid Touya."

My heart is beating out of my chest.

"You were always a horrible liar Dabi."

"I'm not lying Shigaraki!"

"Bullshit! You've been lying for years!"

"Everyone get out!" I scream. My 14 year old self didn't have much control over his quirk. "Now!"

Everyone leaves except Shigaraki. Flames flicker in my hands.

"Leave. Before I light your ass on fire."

"So scary. Bet you want to tickle me too."

"Shut up!" I roar. Flames lick the walls and dance across my skin.

"We need you back to normal. Come on. You were asleep for close to two hours. We know how to get you into the hospital."

The flames disappear and I feel my heart soar. I get to see mom again!

"Let's go!" I say running out of the room after pocketing my phone. I end up in the bar. They look at me and Toga awes. I glare at her and she giggles.

"Ready Dabi?" Kurogiri questions.

"I hope so." I only say it loud enough for him to hear and he nods.

"I'll teleport you outside of the room then I imagine you can figure out how to leave on your own."

"Got it."

He makes the gate and I enter. I emerge outside of a white metal door that says:

Todoroki Rei (ice)

This is it. I crack my knuckles and knock on the door.

"Come in." A soft voice calls Oh how I've missed that voice.

"Hi mom." Her head jerks up.

"Touya? Oh my baby!" She jumps up and hugs me.

"I should explain shouldn't I?"

"Please. You are not 14."

"Yeah. I got hit with a quirk this morning and got turned into my 14 year old self. I have to come into contact with a blood relative and after that it should take 30 minutes to wear off."  I take out my phone and set a timer for 29 minutes.

"So I get you for 30 minutes?"

I nod. "Of course mom. How's Shouto?"

"Good! He made it into UA as you most likely already know. He's started visiting me every week with Fuyumi and Natsuo. He even sends me letters!"

She takes out letters and displays them to me proudly. I give her a big smile and she returns it.

"What have you been up to Touya?"