15 | Passing On And Sudden News

You got in the car and Yoongi who came running after you started driving.

Jimin sat next to you because he felt that it was the right thing to do after everything you have been through in Alice's place and thought that you needed someone by your side to support you.

Bu he didn't want Namjoon to sit next to you,called it jealousy or whatever but Jimin didn't allow Namjoon to chat with her since his state now was complicated.

Alice was killed by Jin and y/n was a replica of Alice,he cared for Namjoon that he didn't want him to mix up the feelings he had just to ease the pain.

Or in other words use y/n to cover the void alice left.

You sat in the backseat not uttering a word as your mind drifted in your own thoughts.

"If I am from earth,how do I go back?"You questioned yourself and took a small breath to calm your nerves down.

With Jin out of the way the mission that caused you to lose your memories and come here in wonderland in the first place was over.

And more importantly,with the mission being completed did Alice move on?

"Sigh..."You sighed when you thought all of those things and after a while your eyelids felt heavier.

Before you realised it you closed your eyes and fell asleep,your body automatically leaned forward but Jimin caught you just on time and placed you on his shoulder.

"Is she asleep?"Yoongi who was driving asked and looked back only to find you sleeping.

Jimin looked at you and then at Yoongi"Yeap."

Namjoon who was still laying in the chair with his eyes closed suddenly spoke up."She has been through a lot,she deserves it...I will go to sleep to wake me up when we get home."

Jimin noticed Namjoon sad expression and he knew that Alice's death had taken a tool on him,Jimin thought that if he was in his place he would have been the same way.

"Hey namjoon?"Jimin called him right before he fell asleep.

"Hmm?"Namjoon hummed to signify that he heard him since he didn't want to speak.

"Are you okay?"Jimin asked and saw Namjoon simply nod his head.

"I am."

-

You were sitting in a cafeteria with no one else around you except from Alice.

"Hello y/n! It's been awhile"Alice greeted you.

"Hello Alice,how do you feel?"You greeted Alice and asked her how she felt to know.

Alice took a sip from her coffee and placed it on the table."I feel relieved,calm and happy,how about you?"

You looked at her and couldn't help but smile."I feel great but now that everything is over what is going to happen?"

Alice smiled back and stood up from her sit"First of all now that my wish is completed I will finally rest in piece,but for you there is a small dilemma."

You raised your eyebrows suspiciously at her words,wondering what she meant by dilemma."What are you talking about,a dilemma?"

Alice approached you and placed a hand over your shoulder while pointing somewhere,"You have to choose.Go back or stay here,but if you stay here you will be able to choose the member you will spent the rest of your life with."

You followed her gaze and your eyes landed on 8 portals,each portal had the name of a member and one that sended you back to your previous life."Why should I choose someone? Can't I just live with them without any romantic feelings?"

Alice chuckled at your comment and her cheeks slightly turned red."Silly y/n,you were originally on earth but if you choose to stay here since you don't belong here...wonderland will try to erase you."

"Whatt...?"You bursted out and quickly covered your mouth."Then I should go back!I am not risking my life."

"Let me finish."Alice interrupted you."Wonderland will try to erase you
Only if you don't have someone to hold you here,in other words by choosing a member you lock your fate...where you belong?You state that you choose wonderland and make a life here."

"But this is so sudden,I just recently remembered who I am and all that shit...how do I even choose someone?"You asked conflicted by sudden choice decision that was brought on.

Suddenly a faded light appeared in front of you and Alice,we both looked at the light before Alice turned to look at you with a bittersweet smile formed on her cherry lips"Y/N I can't stay any longer,I have to go."

You stood there shocked as you saw Alice's body slowly turn into sparkles,Alice eyes started to glister as she felt emotional."Thank you for everything."

You smiled at Alice and waved her off"Goodbye Alice,I hope we meet again..."Your eyes widened when you realised she hasn't answer your question."Wait!!!HOW DO I CHOOSE?"

Alice body vanished in front of your eyes and the light faded away,but you still managed to hear Alice's high pitched voice talk to you.

"Follow your heart."

-