05 | Breakfast with the members and new Information

It was the next morning.

You woke up in your supposed bed and made your way downstairs where you saw all the boy sitting on the table chattering and eating their breakfast.

As you walked the stairs the scenery unveiled in front of yours eyes and you found yourself feeling admired ny how close like a family they seemed to be.

You were watching them from afar when Taehyung who was sitting in the corner of the table turned his gaze with a soft smile on his face and noticed your presence "Alice you are awake!"

"Yeah!"You replied to him shyly as you felt slightly embarrassed that Taehyung called you out and slowly approached the guys to join them on the table.

You were about to sit when in the corner of your eyes noticed Jin stand up from his sit and served you breakfast,which you deeply appreciated(on the plate was pancakes and eggs along with a fresh cup of juice.)

"Here you go Alice!"Jin said as he handed you the table and returned to his sit to eat his breakfast.

You placed the plate on the table and thanked Jin for serving you"Thank you very much Jin!"

Jin who's eyes were still focused on the table nodded his head with a soft smile on his face and continued eating his cooked meal.

You had to admit that even though you met those guys yesterday you felt very close to them,maybe it was because they treated you like they always did even if you couldn't remember who they were or because they were very kind and open on you.

"How did you sleep?"Namjoon asked with a sincere tone on his voice,you could tell he was worried about you and wanted everything to be perfect.

You smiled softly after realising Namjoon kind gesture and answered  his question"I slept very well,thank you for asking."

"That's good to hear."Namjoon sighed relieved with his eyes closed and placed his hand on top of his chest.

"Yoongi hyung did you find any new information regarding what happened to Alice?"Jungkook asked as he took a biteful of his pancakes and looked at yoongi.

You turned your gaze to yoongi who was quietly nibbling on his food and raised your eyebrows wondering what Jungkook could possibly mean by 'new information.'

"I am glad you asked,"Yoongi said with a rather sleepily voice and smirked"I found some information that could be connected with Alice sudden memory loss."

"Proceed."Hoseok slightly waved his arm to signal yoongi to speak up and watched his fellow member face get serious as he explained your situation.

"Alice lost her memories a few days after she was gone missing am I right?"Yoongi asked without changing his facial expressions and waited for everyone to nod their head.

You didn't say anything to yoongi's question since you didn't know what was currently happening to you and everything was kind unknown to you.

"You're right what about it?"Taehyung asked very curious to learn about what was next and crossed his arms around his puffed chest.

"So I found that during Alice missing hours,a fellow 'someone' was missing too."Yoongi said with a rather angry and raised voice which indicated that whatever may have happened to you could possibly be connected with that person.

"You don't mean that...HE has to do something with this do you?"Jimin asked with his mouth wide open not believing what he was hearing and glare yoongi.

Something in the way his eyes glistered when he heard about the person was scaring you.

Whoever this someone was he must have done something horrible to them to make Jimin react this way.

"That's exactly what I am saying."Yoongi replied to Jimin's question very seriously and everyone flinched.

"I am going to kill this bastard!!!"Jimin furiously pushed his chair away and started running off to somewhere when Namjoon walked in front of him and stopped him from going anywhere.

"Jimin we don't really know if he is 100% related to alice's accident,we don't need to make quick assumptions or do anything rushing."Namjoon said as he eyed Jimin and held his shoulder to calm him down.

"I agree with Namjoon-hyung,even if he is related we can't just go to his place and beat him up randomly."Jungkook who was silently listening to the conversation said and stared at you"Am I right Alice?"

You nodded your head and said"I agree with you,I don't know what happened to me and I will not know till I get my memories back."You paused and stared at them one by one closely.

Their eyes were slightly open and their lips parted,they all had their arms either crossed or in the pockets and carefully listened every word.

Seeing their reactions you could feel an act of calminess that eased your anxiety,you could see it in their eyes that they were upset about what happened to you but you couldn't just sit there and watch them fight someone you didn't remember.

At least not until you got your memories back and was able to remember everything,if what Yoongi said was true then you would be able to remember it and verify it.

"If yoongi is right then you can go and beat him up but until then I would like you to patiently wait for my memories to return,cause to you I may still be the same girl as before but to me you are all stranger and everything that's happening it's like something you."You said.

All the members looked at each other and nodded their heads synchronized,then hoseok spoke up"Okay Alice we will not do anything for now but if you do remember anything that could help us please come and talk to us okay?"

"Okay Hoseok,I will definely do that."You replied and smiled.

Jin clapped his hand and caught Everyone attentions"With all that being said let's return eating breakfast and then for the rest day each one of us will have an 2h date with Alice to show her around and talk about her got it?"Jin suggested.

"Okay!"Everyone replied together and returned to eating.

You also returned to eating and your mind drifted off to somewhere without even realising it.

And not in a good way.