13 | Truth untold

Once again like in your previous visions,you were inside the girl's body.

You looked around and saw that you were in an abandoned building,your hands were cuffed behind the chair and you aimlessly tried to free yourself.

"I see you are awake!"A male voice spoke up caughting the attention of the girl.

"Why are you doing this?"The girl frantically yelled and moved around vigorously.

The male approached the girl in the chair and leaned forward with a dirty smirked on his lips."Cause you ruined what I have been building for years and you need to pay."

"I didn't ruin anything!Just because we fell in love it does not mean we ruined anything,you are the one who just can't accept what we have!"The girl yelled.

"Shut up you need to pay!!!"The male yelled back causing the girl to flinch and he pulled a knife from his pocket."See ya in hell!"The male said and started stabbing the girl till she was lifeless.

He looked at the girl and widened his eyes like a crazy man and hysterically started laughing before everything turned black.

-

"What just happened?"You asked the shadow confused by the vision you just had.

she died before she could do or say anything,what kind of human would do something so cruel?

The girl who just saw was Alice,she was part of the group and lived inside the house with them.

The member's loved her bright yet slight spoiled attitude but to keep their friendship in tack they decided to make a deal.

"What deal?"You asked.

They all decided to not fall in love with her nor let a girl ruin their friendship.

But of course, everything changed when Alice fell in love with one of the members which she later learned that he also had mutual feelings.

"The cave..."You muttered.

Exactly.

-

The scenery switched to the cave where you previous left at,right before the confession.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"The male asked and dropped to his knees with a box of chocolates on his hands.

Alice gazed at the male and bought her hands close to her face."I will!!"She confessed and the male wasted no time getting up to hug her tightly.

-

They became a couple but one of them who was very arrogant and had their friendship on top of everything decided to abduct alice and kill her before she had the chance to break everything he had build apart.

"Okay so far so good,but what does that have to do with me and my amnesia?"You asked conflicted.

When I said you are me and I am you,I meant it.

After all I Alice.

So let me tell you who you are,

Kim Y/N,

A girl who was raised at an orphanage after her parents died.

You were a bright girl who helped and tried her best to make the people not feel like they lost or alone.

After you realised how it felt to be alone you deticated your life on helping people to not feel like how you used to.

You also fell in love with a delivery man who bought you milk,but never admitted your feelings to him cause you were afraid of rejection.

One day the orphanage announced you they would close and you decided to leave overseas.

The girl at the train station with the luggage was not alice but you,it was the day you were leaving.

The male you saw was the delivery man who ran after you and confessed his feelings.

You finally remembered who you were,an orphanage like Alice told you,a girl who wished nothing more than happiness.

You had a crush on the delivery guy and you learned he was also in love with you the day you left to go overseas.

When he kissed you and waved you off,you turned around and a bright light caused you to close your eyes and somehow end up in the train rails.

Before you could realised the train came towards you and hitted you.

"Alice,I finally understand."You muttered shocked to yourself.

Before you assume you died,let me tell you you are wrong.

The light that you saw right before you got hit was a portal.

"The light that blinding you was actually a portal...wait so you want to tell me that I went in wonderland through the portal?If yes why?"

I may was involved in this,when he stabbed me I saw a grin reaper which asked me for a final wish before ago

Me the helpless girl,not wanting to let the man make his evil plan come true wished for someone to get rid of him

And that's when you showed up in the picture,a portal opened and threw you in wonderland in order to defeat him.

"But I lost my memories and caused you to say here longer right?"You asked.

Yes I was supposed to simply tell you to defeat him but you lost your memories causing me to be stuck between the 2 world.

We don't have much time y/n,he is coming you need to wake up and defeat him!

Don't let him kill you like he did to me, don't let him have his way please!

The voice of alice vanished and you slowly opened your eyes.

"You are awake!"The male greeted you and you widened your eyes shocked to see him here.

Moon here

So if you didn't realise yet here is a summary of what is happening.

Alice is from wonderland a parallel universe of earth,in her world she is raise by the members and seen as their sister.

They made a promise to not ruin their friendship for a girl but namjoon broke it by confessing he was in love with her and becomingly a couple.

A guy(you will learn who next chapter)was an arrogant man who wantes their friendship in top of everything and he was so blinded and obsessed about it that he killed alice to protect it.

The day she died she wished to a repair for someone to defeat him and that's where you showed up.

A girl from earth raised at an orphanage and fell in love with a delivery man.

The orphanage told you they were closing and decided to leave to find a better future,at the train station the delivery guy confessed how he felt about you and wave you off.

But alice wish cause a light to erupt aka the portal and transported you in wonderland,with the cost of course to lose your memories.

Alice was supposed to pass right away and simply tell you who to defeat but after you lost your memories the plan changed,causing her to stuck between the 2 world and assist you till she saw the end.

Meaning you have to defeat the guy in order for everything to return to normal.