10 | Worst Nightmare?

"What do you mean by my worst Nightmare?"You glared at the shadow not understanding what it meant by 'worst nightmare.'.

The shadow smirked"Darling you are so naive,if only you knew what I knew about you I am sure you wouldn't have reacted he same way as now."

Same way?

You looked at the shadow confuses and titled your head."Can you please quit your blabbering and explain to me who are you?"

Easy Darling.

I am you and you are me.

The voice which belonged to the shadow was now inside your head,you could hear it very clearly and could tell that it wasn't coming from where it was standing.

"Wait how do you do this?"You asked.

What do you mean? The shadow asked amused but you could tell it was mocking you.

It knew exactly what you meant but simply didn't want to answer it.

You rubbed the temple of your head with your thumb and started feeling very light headed.

It seems like we are running out of time,Taehyung is currently helping you regain consciousness but I have to tell you a couple of things before you go.

You looked at the shadow and furrowed your eyebrows"What is it?"

Your name is Kim Y/N and whatever happens....

You felt the voice of the shadow slowly grew distant and everything around you turned into total darkness.

The light which showcased the shadow in front of you vanished and you were now inside the darkness all alone.

But you could still remember the last thing you heard the shadow faintly say before you opened your eyes to meet Taehyung.

Be aware who you trust.

-

You slowly opened your eyes and stared at a white ceiling.

Were am I?

Your whole body hurt and felt as if you were electricuted,you blinked your eyes a few times and tried to focus on your surroundings.

"Alice?Can you hear me?"

Your vision finally became clear as you heard the voice and you were now able to see Jimin,who was sitting next to your bed and held your hand gently.

He had his eyebrows furrowed and his mouth slightly parted shocked,his eyes widened as he found himself feeling sickinly worried for you.

"I can."You replied and stood up, your mind still tried to process everything."What happened?"

"You went to the cave with Taehyung and suddenly said you saw a shadow on the wall,then our of nowhere you lost your balance and fell down."Jimin said.

"Oh I see... where's Taehyung?"You looked around to see where he was but didn't see him anywhere.

Jimin rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly"They went to fetch our dinners,Taehyung insisted on staying but I told him it that I would watch over you."

You shyly smiled and admired Jimin for not only watching over you but making Taehyung feel less anxious."Thanks Jimin for watching me."

"No probs!"Jimin exclaimed and then sighed."Hey Alice is it okay to ask you something?"

"Sure."

You looked at Jimin and then heard something you never expected to hear.

"Who are you really?"