07 | Rely on me

You finished eating breakfast and headed to the kitchen to wash the dishes per agreement with Jin,then after you finished washing them you headed to your room and wore a light pink flowery dress.

After looking yourself in the mirror you walked downstairs and left the house to meet the guys.

"Are you excited Alice?"Hoseok who was next to you asked.

"Very much!"You replied and stared at the handsome male,which you had to give it to him was very beautiful like the sun.

Hoseok gave you a warm smile and opened the car door"Ladies first!"He said with a flirty voice and acted like the guys from the movies.

"Thank you."You thanked the sunshine and slided into the passenger's seat.

Jimin slided into the backseat next to and Namjoon,while Jin,Yoongi,
Jungkook,Taehyung where in another car.

Once you got onto the road hoseok became very silent and focused on driving,Jimin was sleep and Namjoon was reading a book.

As you gazed outside the window and admired the scenery your mind drifted into your own thoughts,you thought how calming the breeze was and how you would be able to find clues that could help you get your memories back.

You sat there wondering if you did something that lead you into losing your memories or someone caused it,wherever it was you knew you had to remember in order to verify it.

If the vision you saw was indeed a glimpse of yourself before losing your memories then you would be able to remember something by revisiting the places you used to go.

At least that's what you hoped to.

All the different scenarios that passed through your mind the past 24hours were enough to scare you.

"Y/N,are you listening?"Jin asked.

"Holy-!"You yelled at the sudden sound of voice and felt your heart jump out of your chest."W-what happened?"

"I said we are here...."Jin replied and opened the car door."You do daydream a lot since we found you are you sure you are alrighty?Is something bothering you?"

You slided off your seatbel and got out of the car,"Everything is alright Jin,thank you for worrying about me but nothing is wrong."You reassured him.

"If you say so...,"He said slightly smiling even though he didn't believe your words."I am here if you need anything or anyone to talk to you know that right?"He asked you trying to make sure you were alright.

"I know."

You started walking ahead of Jin to catch up with Hoseok and Jimin who seemed to be discussing about something and joined their conversation.

"What are you guys talking about?"You asked the boys as you placed you hands over their shoulders.

"Not much,just who is better at dancing which for your information is me."Jimin replied with a smirk and puffed his chest up.

"You wish you dance as good as me Jimin!"Hoseok protested and scoffed his shoulders to show he was not intimated by him at all.

"We could have a dance show-off tommorow night and I could be the judge if you want!"I suggested and they both started jumping excitedly.

"You would do that, that's wonderfully!"Hoseok said with a bright smile and looked at Jimin"The loser will have to treat the other dinner!"

Jimin raised his eyebrows and looked at his fellow member who was so full of himself"it's on!"Jimin said and threw a fist in the air.

You were so busy with Hoseok and Jimin that you didn't notice Jin in the back gazing at you strangely.

"I wish you will forgive me."Jin muttered to himself as he looked at you sadly and felt a tap on his shoulder.

"Hey Jin!Is everything alright?"Yoongi the second oldest member asked worriedly.

"Yeah I was just thinking about...stuff."Jin replied and faked a smile to hide his true emotions from Yoongi.

Yoongi could read Jin's fake smile but he didn't want to force him speak up,he knew that he had to respect his decision and wait for him to open up by himself."Okay I believe you!"

"Good let's go."Jin replied but deep inside he knew that if his fellow member knew what he did he wouldn't be saying that.

But like we said before...

Only time will show the darkest secrets that will slowly appear in the surface and expose the truth behind Alice memory loss.