13 | Hooded Man

"It's getting late,"Namjoon said when he checked his phone"I will go get the guys,you can go and wait us at the car."

"Sure I don't mind."You replied and watched as Namjoon walked odd to get the other guys."Let's go and wait in the car..."You muttered to yourself and started walking to the car.

The hooded man who was hiding behind the bushes,stood up and followed you from behind.

He watched you as you walked towards the car and made sure you were not able to hear nor realise that he was right behind ready to strike.

You walked towards the car and opened the door when you felt an arm wrapped around your shoulder,"Don't resist!"The male voice said and placed a handkerchief over your mouth making you unable to breath.

You tried your best to fight by kicking the male and moved around to break free but as you inhaled the smell from the handkerchief,you felt very lightheaded.

"Why...are you doing...this?"You managed to say as you fought to stay awake but your vision was becoming very blurry to the point it started to hurt.

"Cause that's my Job!"The make simply replied with no emotion and watched you as you lost consciousness.

-

Darkness.

That's all I can see.

Once again you found yourself in the darkness you haven't seen in awhile the darkness which came with the shadow.

"I know you are here so why don't you reveal yourself?"You spoke causing the shadow to grin.

Hello y/n it's been a while.

"Cut the crap,do you know how fucked I am right now?I was at the sea with the guys and-"

I know what happened,I was there. the shadow interrupted you and spoke.

"There?How?"You asked startled.

Silly girl,I told you before that you are me and I am you.

You closed your eyes and took a deep breath to not lose the last but of sanity that you had at the moment."Okay if you know what happened could you please fill me up cause all I know is my name?"

Oh you finally wanna know?

That's good to hear....

You don't know for how long I've been waiting in the...*chuckles* shadows just for this moment.

"Quit the puns and let's get this over with,I need to wake up soon to see where he took me."You spat at the shadow irritated.

Honey trust me...

After this everything will make sense.

Why did you wake up with no memories?Who was the one who cause it?How are you and Alice related?Why did you got abducted right now?

Everything will be soon in the light.

You stood there still and shortly a blinding light erupted the darkness which cause you to close your eyes.

Lets go now....

To the past where you will learn,

The untold truth.

-

"Hyung where is Y/N?"Jimin who looked at the car asked Namjoon.

"What do you mean?"Namjoin asked confused and followed Jimin's gaze."I told her to wait here."

Jimin crossed his arms"Do you think she went home?"

"Maybe."Namjoon replied but then he saw something in front of the car which caused him to freak out."Hey jimin you need to check this out..."

"What is it?"Jimin walked in front of the car and his eyes widened once they landed upon a letter with alice bow.

Time for the game to start, let's see who will win.-Love Admirer.