04 | Non-answered questions

After meeting the members and explained the situation,they all hugged you and told you they were going to try their best to assist you you in this journey of getting your memories back and assist you.

They also told you that if you needed anything to never hesitate and go to any of the members and tell them about it.

Then Namjoon suggested to lead you in the room where you used to live and you agreed.

"This is your room"Namjoon explained as he showed you around the room which supposed to be yours"This is where you used to live before losing your memories..."

You observed carefully namjoon as he was speaking and looked around the room where you lived before forgetting your memories.

You thought that if you looked at something that you lived daily and used frequently you would be able to remember something.

As Namjoon explained to you he stole a few glances here and there to make sure you were alright and listened,he also did it to see if he could see any reaction from you.

"The reason why your whole room is painted in black-red was because you once told me that those 2 colors expressed you very well."Namjoon expression softened as he gazed at a small black desk in the corner of the room which was filled with papers,old memories flying back in his mind and felt nostalgic.

"Can I ask you something Namjoon?"You asked Namjoon who was in a daze and looked at you.

"What is it?"

"I kinda understand that you guys are feeling uncomfortable since I don't really remember anything but for me it would be easier if you acted like usual and by usual I mean your normal selfs cause this way I will be able to remember quicker."You said.

"If that's what you want then shall be it...."Namjoon replied with a smile plastered across his face which showcased his dimples you hadn't noticed before.

Namjoon sat down on his knees like a prince out of a fairy tail and reached out his left hand,then he looked up to you with a soft smile and waited for you ro reach your hand.

You raised your brows a bit confused by his actions but after processing what he was doing for awhile you understood what you had to do.

You reached out your hand and Namjoon grabbed gently in the palm of his hand and placed a kiss on it.

"My lady."

"My... caterpillar."You replied trying to think of something cool to say but in the end up calling him a caterpillar.

When you said caterpillar Namjoon pressed his lips together and avoided your eyes for a second,then out of nowhere he burshed laughing and made you flinch.

"Why are you laughing?"

Namjoon rather then replying to your silly question,he stood up from the floor and wiped away the tears from his eyes."Sorry but I didn't expected that kind of reply,it was hilarious."

"Also about the 'comfortable' thing you said previously,I will make sure to talk with the guys and tell them to act like their normal selfs around you."Namjoon reassured you and sighed once before continuing speaking"It was really nice taking to you alice and I hope you remember quickly,but I have to go with the guys somewhere."

"Go ahead,I will go to sleep for now since I am exhausted."You nodded your head and shooted him away from the room with a smile formed your lips.

You 'threw' namjoon out of the room and right as you were about to close the door you felt a hand stop you."what is it namjoon?"

Namjoon titled his head and smiled one last time"Thank you for coming back and I hope when you remember quickly so I can hear your reply."

Before you could ask what Namjoon meant he run away,while you on the other hand stood there at the door dumbfounded before walking up to your bed and laying down.

"What did he mean by reply,did he asked me something before forgetting all of my memories that I didn't answer?"You asked yourself as you gazed at the ceiling and a few moments later fell asleep without realising it.

You had to admit to yourself today was a really weird day.

You woke up in an unknown place with no memories and some random strangers showed up and told you they knew you.

You trusted them since they looked like they were telling the truth and followed them here but deep inside you felt sad that you couldn't remember anything.

This people knew everything about you but you didn't knew anything about them.

The feeling of emptiness and fear of the unknown was really scary,along all those thoughts you had another thought which confused you the most.

How in the wonderland did you lose your memories?