06 | Vision to the past

You were eating with the guys when you suddenly felt very lightheaded,you tried your best to focus on their conversation but ended up blinking and drifting into what seemed to be like a flashback.

You breathed in the fresh air as the scenery got replaced by the sound of the waves drifting to the sand."Where Am I?"You asked yourself as you found yourself at the sea.

"Y/N come here!"A voice yelled a few steps away from you and saw a figure slowly approach you.

You looked at him with a confused look and stood there in your position not wanting to do anything that could potentially embarrass you but also because you didn't know who he was referring to by saying 'Y/N'.

The male slowly smirked at the sight of you and run quickly over your side,"Silly Come here!"The male said and grabbed your the arm.

You wanted to remove his hand and run away but for some odd reason your body wasn't being co-operative,it was almost as if you were just a guest in your own body.

"I am sorry I dozed off for a bit!"You moved your lips but the person speaking to the male wasn't you.

It was like they were two people merged in one body,you wanted to yell at the male and ask him who he was but the person who had control over your body was the exact opposite of you.

The male smiled and lead you into a cave"I found this cave while I was searching for crabs!"he exclaimed happily as he showed you around the cave.

Your eyes moved all over the place and found yourself feeling mesmerized by the sight of the cave,although it was dark the slight light radiating inside was enough to make it seem like it came out of a canvas.

"It's wonderful!"You replied excitedly and hugged the male next you you very tightly.

Well not you actually but the person who had the position over your body and controlled it,but at this point you were so confused that you had no idea whether or not what you was seeing was actually you or someone's else past.

"I was so sure you would like it on here,I also chose this place cause I have something to tell you."The male softly smiled but you still couldn't actually see his face,it was fully blurred and only the lips were available to see in your vision.

"What is it?"You asked and gazed at the male who seemed to be nervous,he rubbed the thumbs together and the proceeded to say:

"Will you be my-"

You waited to hear what he wanted to say but before he had the chance t finish his sentence the whole scenery faded away and the voice got really distant.

The next second you blinked your eyes,you found yourself back in the kitchen with the boys.

Jungkook leaned closer to your pale face and waved his right arm in front of your eyes."Alice are you alright?"

From his point of view you seemed like a lifeless doll because the iris from your eyes suddenly dissapeared and you stood there without moving looking at nowhere.

"Ah yeah!I just dozed off for a bit!"You reassured Jungkook and waved your hand in front of you.

"Well Alice you always used to doze off so we are kinda used to it!"Yoongi said trying to calm you down and got the glare from the rest of the members instead."What?I was just trying to tell her not to worry about it!"Yoongi raised his shoulder and protested.

"So what were you thinking?"Taehyung ignored his fellow member and placed his hand under his chin while he looked at you very curiously.

"Nothing much,I just had this sudden urge to visit the sea that's all."You said to Taehyung and all of the members stared at you.

"The sea?"Hoseok asked with his brows slightly raised by the sudden request."do you want to go to the sea Alice?"

"Yes."You replied.

If the vision was something related to your past then visiting the sea and searching for clues that may help you remember was a necessary.

You thought that if you could take the members to the sea and searched for the cage you would be able to remember more about your memory loss.

"We could after we eat breakfast if that's what Alice wants,but on one condition."Jin crossed his arms around his chest and said.

"What is it?"You asked.

"You will have to wash the dishes."Jin smirked and pointed at the pile of dishes gathered not only on the table but also on the sink.

"No Biggie,you got yourself a deal!"