Chapter 26

(Demi's pov)
I can't believe that my husband is going to be thirty and I'm planning on having a surprise party for him tonight but to be able to do that I'll need help and a lot of it.

So my plan is I'm going to get Darryl to go pick the kids up from school when I get everything set up for Darryl's surprise party with the help a bunch of family and friends.

"Happy birthday handsome." I said as I started kissing him sweetly.

As I said happy birthday to him we started kissing each other very passionately.

"Thanks beautiful." Darryl replied smiling as he stopped kissing me.

"I can't believe that my husband thirty years old today." I said as I started getting out of bed.

"Me either." Darryl replied still smiling.

"Since your birthday is today I'm going to bring the kids to school while you stay here drink coffee and watch tv." I said smiling as I started walking over to my closet.

"Sounds like a good plan to me." Darryl responded sitting up on the bed.

"By the way I'll need your car keys." I said while I was taking off my night gown.

"There on the coffee table in the living room." Darryl replied.

"Thanks." I said smiling as I started looking for something to wear.

"No problem Dems." Darryl replied smiling.

"I love you so much handsome." I said as I started putting a buttoned up shirt on.

"I love you too beautiful." Darryl replied as he started to get off the bed.

"Well I'll see you when I come back." I said while trying not bite my lip while putting on a pair of leggings.

After I was done putting my pants on I gave Darryl a kiss goodbye and then I started walking out of the room.

○♤○♤○○■■▪♤IN THE KITCHEN ○♤○♤♤○♤○
When I walked into the kitchen I saw my mom giving Leah and Alyssa breakfast.

"Good morning mom." I said smiling as I grabbed a piece of fruit out of the fruit bowl.

"Good morning Demi." My mom replied as she gave me a hug.

Before I could talk Darryl came out of the room.

"Happy birthday Daddy!" Leah and Alyssa exclaimed as they saw their father walking into the kitchen.

"Thanks my beautiful sweeties." Darryl said as he walked over to them and gave them a hug each.

"Leah and I made something for your birthday." Alyssa replied smiling.

"Really ?" Darryl asked with a smile on his face.

"I have it on my lap." Alyssa answered still smiling.

"Show me what you guys made for me." Darryl said as he sat down next to Alyssa.

"Okay, but I want you to close your eyes because it's a surprise." Alyssa replied with a serious tone in her voice.

"Whatever you say princess." Darryl said as he closed his eyes.

While Darryl was closing his eyes Alyssa took the card from lap and placed it in front of him.

"You can open your eyes now Daddy." Alyssa said smiling.

"Wow, you girls did do an amazing job on my card." Darryl said smiling.