Chapter 17

*1 week time skip*
(Demi's pov)
Yesterday I went to the hospital to find out if Darryl and I are having either a boy or a girl and for now it's a boy but we could have a girl when the baby comes out in a few months.

After our appointment Darryl wanted me to go the beach with him but he couldn't do it because his pager went off so he decided to do it today instead of yesterday. We really need to spend some alone time together so we can just to get our minds off the one who is trying to ruin our marriage and possibly destroy our home and focus on us for once instead of worrying so much about this anonymous texter.

So I quickly got out of bed and started searching for a bikini or a bathing suit to wear to the beach.

About a few minutes after I finally found a something to wear to the beach so I grabbed a red and white poka dot bikini with some sandals.

Then I grabbed some sunscreen and put in my beach bag then I grabbed my sunglasses and started heading out of my room.

○■■○○IN THE HALL○□•○•>○
"Where are you going ?" Maddie asked with a confused tone in her voice.

"I'm going to the beach." I replied smiling.

"At 9am in the morning ?" Maddie questioned.

"Yes, I am Maddie and when I'm gone I want you to watch the girls and I'll give you money when I come back." I answered as I started walking really fast towards the front door.

"Okay then have fun." Maddie said as I started to walk outside of the house.

♤¤♤¤○IN THE CAR ○♤¤¤♤○♤¤○
I'm so excited to go to the beach and see Darryl so we spend some time together because of everything that is happening.

About a few minutes of driving I finally got to the beach.

When I pulled up in front of the beach I saw Darryl waving at me.

After I saw him I parked my car in a  area where there was no cars then i took my seatbelt off  while taking  the key out of the ignition and  I got out of the car.

Then I put my car keys in my beach bag and started walking towards Darryl.

•♡¤•■■•••♤AT THE BEACH ■•••■•■■•■•
"Good morning beautiful." Darryl said with a smile on his face.

"Good morning." I replied smiling back at him while putting my sunglasses on.

"I'm so happy I get to spend my day off with the love of my life." Darryl said as he started looking into my eyes.

"Me too." I replied as I started laying my beach towel on the sand.

"I can't believe we could be having a boy." Darryl said as he started putting his beach towel next to mine.

"For now it is a boy but we can easily have a girl instead when it's ready to come out." I replied with a serious tone in my voice.

"That's true but I will love the baby no matter what gender it is." Darryl said smiling as he started applying sunscreen on his body.

"It's so beautiful outside." I responded while changing the subject.

"Do you want me to put some sunscreen on your back for you ?" Darryl asked as walked over towards me.

"Sure." I answered with a smile on my face as I handed him my sunscreen.

"I have a idea on what we should do later on." Darryl replied as he started to put some sunscreen on my back.