Chapter 24

*1 month time skip*
******************
(Demi's pov)
Last month was a roller coaster of emotions for me where should I begin ? I have no idea because it was a mixture of anger, sadness and a small bit of happiness for me.

For starters my house that I loved so much caught on fire thanks to Nick then a week after that my car blew up thanks to dumbass again then shortly after that I got text messages from the anonymous texter who tried to get mine and Darryl's marriage destroyed who I found out to be Darryl's ex fiancee named Ella who almost killed Darryl then Vanessa tried to kill me for saving Darryl.

But the only good that came out of that was being able to see my family again because I almost died and lost the baby but the baby is a survivor like his mommy and of course seeing Darryl again after almost getting killed the second time in his life. Damn that man is a survivor. Also another good thing that happend I won my very first Grammy.

In about four to five months mine and Darryl's baby is going to be born we are excited to have this little baby soon but I'm trying not to be nervous about it.

"Good morning handsome." I said as I started kissing him sweetly.

Before Darryl could say good morning he started kissing me very passionately.

"Good morning beautiful." Darryl replied as he slowly let go of my lips.

"How are you feeling today?" I asked with a smile.

"I'm feeling better now since you're here with me now." Darryl answered smiling back.

"I'm happy to hear that." I said as I started snuggling into his chest.

"What are your plans for today ?" Darryl asked.

"Probably stay here with my wonderful husband all day." I answered while looking into his eyes.

"Besides that; What else ?" Darryl questioned as he smiled at me.

"Honestly I don't know." I answered with a sigh as I stopped looking into his eyes.

"Well there's one thing we can do." Darryl said as he started holding my hand.

"What's that ?" I asked.

"We could cuddle." Darryl suggested.

"I'd love to do that." I said with a smile.

"Great." Darryl replied as he started snuggling closer to me while smiling.

"I love you." I said as I kissed his cheek.

"I love you too Dems." Darryl said as he kissed my hand.

As we were cuddling I felt like someone kicked me in the stomach.

"Darryl." I said with a serious look on my face.

"What's wrong ?" Darryl asked with a confused tone in his voice.

"I felt the baby kick." I answered with a smile as I started to pull the blanket back.

"Hey little baby." Darryl said as he started to put his hand on my stomach while talking to the baby.

"I can't wait to meet you little one." I replied looking down at my stomach as I put my hand on top of Darryl's.

"This is the highlight of my morning." Darryl said with amazement.

"Mine too." I said happily.

"We should tell everyone the news." Darryl replied as he took his hand off my stomach.

"Honey, it's only a baby kick it's going to be kicking me for the next eight months." I said trying not to kill the mood.

"Dems, it's the first one you felt this month and it would be nice for your mom to know that her grandchild is trying to communicate with us." Darryl responded as he was about get out of bed.