Chapter 3

(Demi's pov)
Yesterday was a little crazy because  I saw Nick and Vanessa with their daughter at the diner  when I saw them yesterday flashbacks started coming back to me and I thought when they were in jail they would go away but no they came back to haunt me..

I haven't told Darryl that I saw Nick and Vanessa at the diner yesterday with their daughter because if I tell him hell is going to break loose then I would have to live through the same damn things over again but this time they are going to kidnap both of them..

I think they had a kid so they can use her for bait so Nick can kidnap Leah again and if they are using their kid for bait is true I'm going to lose it...

As I was about to get out of bed I felt two muscular arms pull me back to the bed..

"Where are you going ?" Darryl asked while mumbling  underneath his breath.

"I'm going wake Leah to go to school." I replied with a serious tone in my voice.

"Why can't we just let Leah have a day off from school ?" Darryl asked as he started kissing my neck.

"No Darryl, I'm not letting our five  year old daughter miss school just because you want to stay here in cuddle with me." I answered with an annoyed look on my face.

"Plus we have things to do today." I added as Darryl stopped kissing my neck.

"Oh wow I have to work as a cop and bring Leah to school while you sit here and watch Dora the explorer  with Alyssa." Darryl replied trying not to get annoyed.

"Actually, I'm not going to sit around here and watch cartoons with Alyssa I am going back into the studio  to record some new songs for the new album." I said as I got out of bed.

"I can't wait to hear them." Darryl replied smiling as he saw me get off the bed.

"You should get changed because you're  going to be late

"You should get changed because you're  going to be late." I said with a serious tone in my voice.

Darryl just nodded his head at me..

After Darryl got out of bed I started walking over to my closet to find something to wear..

So I picked out a black zipped up hoodie, a purple pinkish shirt with a pair of black leggings.