Chapter 21

(Demi's pov)
Last night was so amazing I can't believe I won my very first Grammy after all this time of being nominated and hoping I'll get it but last night I finally won and I'm still speechless that I won but I'm really grateful that I did.

"Good morning beautiful." Darryl said as he started kissing me sweetly.

"Good morning." I replied as I started giving him a passionate good morning kiss.

"Woah someone's in a good mood this morning." Darryl said as he started to slowly let go of my lips.

"Well I won a Grammy last night; didn't I?" I asked with a smirk.

"Yes. You did Demi and I'm so damn happy for you beautiful." Darryl answered as he started to look into my eyes.

"My life is just perfect right now because I have two beautiful kids and one on the way, I married the most handsome man in the world and I have a very supportive friends , family and fans.  Last night I won an award that I dreamt about having since I was a teenager and my wish came true." I explained with a smile on my face.

After I said that Darryl started kissing me very passionately and started smiling at each other.

"I love you so much." Darryl said as he started kissing my pregnant belly.

"I love you too." I replied as I started putting my hands through his hair.

"Demi, I just have this werid thought a few days ago." Darryl said as he stopped kissing my belly.

"What is it honey ?" I asked as I continued playing with his hair.

"Imagine if we met in high school; wouldn't we be high school sweethearts?" Darryl asked as he started walking back to the bed.

"Maybe but I don't think you'll wanna date a girl like me who everyone called me names like a selfish bitch who only cares about herself." I answered.

"You're not a selfish bitch who only cares about herself you care about your family, friends and most of all your fans and your fans look up to you because you're an amazing role model for them." Darryl said smiling.

"I'm glad that you don't think that." I replied as I started to slowly get out of bed.

"Where are you going?" Darryl asked as he started to slowly pull back on the bed.

"To make breakfast." I answered.

"Are you sure: you want to do that?" Darryl asked as he moved my hair so he can kiss my neck.

"Yes I want to." I replied facing him.

"But your mom can do that when were cuddling." Darryl said with a smirk.

"No my mom can't do it she left around 5 am this morning for work and Dallas is at her boyfriend's  house and Maddie is at work." I replied as I started walking away from him.

"Okay fine but tonight I'm cuddling with you all night." Darryl said as he started walking over to drawers.

"In your dreams lover boy." I replied as I started looking through my closet for something to wear.

Before Darryl could speak Leah started walking into the room.

"Good morning mommy and daddy." Leah said smiling as she started sitting on the bed.

"Good morning sweetie." Darryl replied smiling.

"Good morning Leah." I said smiling as I turned to face her.

"How did you sleep Angel ?" Darryl asked as he placed Leah up on his lap.

"Good." Leah replied smiling.