Chapter 8

PREVIOUSLY ON FOR MY BROKEN HEART ■
□■■●□■■■□■•°■♤•♤•♤•♤♤•♤••♤♤•♤•♤••♤♤•
(Demi's pov)
Do you need help ?" Matthew asked with a confused look on his face.

"No.. Matthew I'm fine.." I answered as I could feel my eyes starting to close.

After I said that I started to faint on the floor.

(END OF DEMI'S POV)
○■○■○■○■■○■○■○■○■■○■○■●■●■○■■○■○■○■○■■○○■○■○■○♤○♤♤○♤
(Darryl's pov)
Last night was really chaotic I was up all night doing paper work on the case I'm helping with the NYPD and I don't even remember if I had any sleep at all last night if I did had sleep it wasn't very much.

Now today I have to interview some suspects I arrested last night involving the case that Liv and I are helping the NYPD with.

The case we are helping the NYPD with is a cold case about some past murders that occurred in New York and they went cold because the killer kept changing his name and moved to place to place without anyone knowing.

I really hope we could catch this guy because he desreves to be in prison for the crimes he committed.

To get my mind off the case I quickly got out of bed and started looking for some clothes to wear.

So I picked out a grayish white buttoned up shirt with black dots over with a pair of jeans.

While I was changing I was kind of expecting a facetime call from Demi but I didn't which I thought was really strange

Demi's probably busy with the kids so it's okay so she will probably call me later whenever she isn't busy..

I'm so happy that I married Demi who is the love of my life and will always be the love of my life until the day I die because I love her so much and I wouldn't want to live a life without her.

Demi is the most amazing woman I ever fell in love with and I'm forever grateful that I asked her to marry me and I'm happy she said yes.

I miss her like crazy but I'm glad that I took a picture of her and Leah together before I left so when I feel frustrated over the case I can look at them and be happy.

The picture I took of them was from a year ago they wanted me to take a picture because Demi was acting crazy towards the camera and I love that picture so much.