Chapter 22

(Demi's pov)
After telling Darryl that didn't want to have any more kids after this baby comes out in a few months and I'm really happy that he didn't leave me or tell me that I'm a bad person and I'm so happy I have a supportive husband who I love so much.

"Good morning handsome." I said with a smile on my face as I started kissing him sweetly.

Before he could say good morning to me he started kissing me very passionately like last night.

"Good morning beautiful." Darryl replied as he stopped kissing me and smiled.

"What does my amazing husband have to do today?" I asked.

"I got to go back to work again." Darryl answered with a sigh.

"That sucks." I said.

"Tell me about it." Darryl replied as he started getting out of bed.

"I just hope that you don't have to work overnight." I said as I started getting out of bed.

"Me too." Darryl responded as he started putting on a white button up shirt.

"You look so handsome in white." I said trying not to drool while I was looking through my closet.

"Well I should wear white for now on." Darryl replied with a smirk.

I just smiled at him.

"I love you." I said as I started walking towards him as I threw my clothes on the bed.

"I love you too beautiful." Darryl replied as he gave me a kiss.

"Please be careful out there today." I said with a serious look on my face.

"Don't worry Demi, I will." Darryl replied as he started putting his pants on.

"I can't wait to meet our little baby." I said as I put my hand on my stomach.

"I can't wait either." Darryl replied with a smile.

"Although this is our last baby we are going to love this baby as much as we love Leah and Alyssa." I said smiling.

"Of course we will and after the baby comes out our beautiful family is complete." Darryl responded as he started looking into my eyes.

"When you said" Our beautiful family is complete."; Are you serious?" I asked.

"Demi, yes I'm serious because of what you told me last night that you didn't want any kids after this little one and I respect your decision no matter what and even though I've always dreamt of marrying a beautiful woman to have kids with and guess what my wish came true and I wouldn't take it for granted." Darryl explained as he wrapped his arms around me.

"But before I told you  I didn't want any more kids after this one; did you want to have another one after all Leah is technically mine and Nick' s kid ?" I asked looking into his eyes.

"Maybe a few years after this little came out I was kind of planning on it but I'm okay with not having any more kids after this one and here's the thing I don't care that Nick was the one who got you pregnant with Leah because Leah is a daughter that I never thought I will ever dream of having because she is special to me like how special you are to me." Darryl explained as he looked back into my eyes.

After Darryl said that I kissed him very slow and passionate.

When I was kissing him for a few minutes I started to slowly let go of his lips.

"You should finish changing and I better start getting dressed." I said with a soft smile.

"I'm already done changing." Darryl replied.