Chapter 15

(Demi's pov)
Thanks to the anonymous  texter yesterday I barely couldn't sleep last night because I was so worried if the picture is telling the truth and Darryl being in love with someone else is true.   But I don't want this picture to ruin my special day tomrrow so today I'm going to just pretend the picture I saw didn't exist.

To get my mind off of the picture I started looking for something to wear because I want to take the girl's out for  milk shakes because I should spend some time with them before the baby comes out.

So I picked out a plain white t shirt, some ripped skinny jeans and some matching white high heels.

After I got changed I started walking out of my bedroom and  walking into the kitchen to see what everyone else is up to

*☆■○■IN THE KITCHEN ○■▪■
"Hello everyone." I said with a smile on my face as I walked over to the kitchen.

"Good morning Demi." My mom replied smiling as she started  pouring some coffee into her coffee mug.

"I can't believe I'll be twenty eight tomorrow." I said as I started walking over to the table.

"Can't believe it either my baby girl is almost thirty." My mom said as she walked over to the table with her coffee.

"Since tomorrow I have to go back into the studio I planning maybe after lunch I am going to be taking the girl's out for some milkshakes." I said  while changing the subject.

"That's a good idea the girl's will love it." My mom replied smiling.

"Do you have to go to work today ?" I asked.

"No but Dallas left a few minutes  before you woke up." My mom answered.

Before I could speak Leah and Alyssa started walking into the kitchen.

"Good morning my beautiful sweethearts." I said as  Leah  started looking for something to eat.

"Good morning mommy." Alyssa replied as she gave me a hug.

"Good morning mom." Leah said as she grabbed some fruit off of a fruit bowl.

"How did you girls sleep ?" I asked.

"I slept good." Alyssa answered as she let go of me.

"That's good."   I said smiling.

"How did you sleep Leah ?" My mom asked while interrupting my thoughts.

"I slept okay." Leah replied as she started throwing the banana peel in the garbage.

"That's good to hear sweetie." My mom said smiling.

Leah just smiled at her.

"Do you girls have plans for this afternoon ?" I asked with a friendly tone in my voice.