Chapter 7

(Demi's pov)
I can't believe that yesterday was mine and Darryl's 4th wedding anniversary and usually we spend the whole weekend together but unfourantley he has to go to New York today and I really don't want him to go.

"Good morning beautiful." Darryl said as he started to slowly get out of bed.

"Good morning." I replied with a small yawn.

"We better get changed because you got to pick the kids up from your mom's." Darryl said as he started taking his suitcase out of his closet.

"I'm going to miss you so much." I responded as I got out of bed.

"I'm going to miss you too beautiful." Darryl said as he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"I wish we can spend more time together." I replied as I started looking for some clothes to wear.

"Me too, but when I come back from New York I will make it up to you." Darryl said as he started to slowly stroke my hair.

"When you're gone to New York I'm praying for you because I don't want to lose you." I replied as a tear came down my face.

"Dems, you're not going to lose me." Darryl said with looking into my eyes while wiping my tears away.

"But what if I do ?" I asked as more tears came down my face.

"I know you're scared about me going to New York to help the NYPD and everything but just remember that I'll always love you no matter how far apart we are because you're the love of my life and I'll think about you every day." Darryl explained as he started wiping my tears away with his thumb.

"The kids are going to miss you like crazy." I said with a serious tone in my voice.

"I'm going miss them as much I will miss you because I love you both so much." Darryl replied with a serious look on his face.

"When you're gone I'm going to be running around like crazy between the kids, Grammys and the studio." I said trying not to complain.

"Demi, you're going to do fine If I did it when you were on tour last year, you can do it until I come back." Darryl replied as he started stuffing some clothes into his suitcase.

"I hope so." I said as I started putting on a shirt.

"Did you forget something ?" Darryl asked as he picked up my bra off the floor.

"Give me that." I replied as I took my shirt off while snatching the bra out of his hands.

Darryl just laughed at me..

While we're changing the phone started ringing..

"I'll get it." Darryl said as he grabbed the phone.

I just smiled at him while I was brushing my hair...

About a few minutes later Darryl finally gets off the phone..

"What was that all about ?" I asked with a concerned look on my face.

"Liv just wanted to remind me that I have to be at the airport in two hours." Darryl replied with a shy smile on his face as he started zipping up his suitcase.

"Do you want to go now and pick up the kids ?" I asked with a serious tone in my voice.

"Sure." Darryl answered as he started carrying his suitcase.

"Do you have everything ?" I asked with a serious look on my face.

"Yes." Darryl responded as we started walking out of the bedroom.