Chapter 5

*2 days time skip*
(Demi's pov)
I had a wonderful weekend with Darryl and the kids I never had that much fun in a very long time and I wish the that weekend didn't end. Now today I have to go back to the studio to do more songs for my album because the day before the Grammys it gets released.

"Good morning handsome." I said lovingly as I started kissing him sweetly to get him to wake up.

"Woah somone's in a good mood this morning." Darryl replied with a smirk on his face as he started to wake up.

"I just love you so much and I'm grateful that you never gave up on me like Nick did." I said as I started getting out of bed.

"Demi, I will never give up on you because you're the love of my life and I don't give up on people I love." Darryl replied as he got out the bed.

"We better get dressed because we got get Leah to school." I said as I started walking over to my closet to look for something to wear.

"I'll get Leah to school then I'll call Sirah to baby sit Alyssa." Darryl replied as he started walking over to his closet.

"How did you know what I was going to ask you ?" I asked with a confused look on my face.

"I know you too well that's how I know." Darryl answered as he started looking for something to wear.

"Thanks for doing that for me you're the best." I said as I was still looking for something to wear.

"No problem beautiful." Darryl replied smiling as he finally found something to wear.

When I was about to search through my closet the phone started ringing.

"Ugh, who could that be ?" I asked with an annoyed tone in my voice.

"I think it's your manager." Darryl answered as he started putting on a plaid buttoned up shirt.

"I'll answer it;I guess." I sighed with an annoyed tone in my voice as I picked up the phone.

(PHONE CALL)

"Hi Matthew." I said with a friendly tone in my voice.

"Hey Dems, your manger wanted me to tell you that you have a interview with Vogue and they would recommend you to wear something professional." Matthew replied with a serious tone in his voice.

"Okay then I'll see what I can find that's professional if I can't I'm wearing a t shirt and pair jeans." I said trying not to laugh.

"See you later Demi." Matthew replied smiling.

"Bye Matthew." I said as I was about to hang up the phone.

"By Dems." Matthew responded as he hung up the phone.

(END OF PHONE CALL)

"What was that about?" Darryl asked as he started putting on a pair pants.

"I have an interview with Vogue today." I replied with a panic tone in my voice.

"Demi, your going to do great on this interview." Darryl said as he put my his on hands on my shoulders.

"Are you sure ?" I asked looking up at him.

"Yes Dems, you'll do great." Darryl reassured me with a smile on his face.

"Okay then, but I have find something professional to wear for the interview and I haven't worn anything professional since released my album tell me you love me." I sighed as if I was ready to give up.

"If you can't find anything professional to wear find something you feel comfortable in and wear it." Darryl suggested as with a serious look on his face.