42 ~ Peace

I lay down with him blushing slightly.

"Can you.. Stay here with me while I rest?" Yoongi asks, looking anywhere but into my eyes.

"Of course, if that's what you want...." I shyly say and can't help my heart pounding everytime I look at him.

When did he get this handsome?

He has been handsome all this time,

I've just been ignoring it.

I snuggled into his chest, wrapping my arms around it and make sure he's not in any pain.

He put his head on my head, and let out a sigh. 

I lay there, feeling his heartbeat and play with his fluffy hair. 

We lay like this for a while until we both fall asleep.

~

I wake up, hearing light snores coming from above me. 

I rub my eyes, and look up. 

Oh it's Yoongi. 

I admire his beautiful, and handsome face. 

He's just pure perfection, I can't deny it.

His beautiful hair, along with his mesmerizing eyes. 

I sigh to myself, unwrapping his arms around him and hearing him groan a little and reach his arms out for me. 

I ruffle his hair, and put a pillow into his arms. 

He smiles and I look for him in a moment, before kissing his cheek. 

But then he reaches his hands out and I lean towards them, letting him cup my face. 

He pulls me into a sloppy kiss, then he pulls away, not saying or doing anything more.

That was... random.. But I'm not complaining.

I walked away from him and opened a few drawers, trying to find the one with towels in it. 

After going through 3 drawers, I finally open the right one. 

I grab a clean towel and walk into the bathroom, deciding to take a warm shower. 

I lock the door, not wanting a perverted Yoongi to see me. 

I undress myself and walk into the shower, turning it on. 

At first it's cold so I quickly step out of it, but once it turns warm I step back into it, feeling the warm water against my body. 

Once I get done showering and rinsing myself, I step out of it. 

I grab the towel, drying myself with it and look at myself in the mirror. 

I sigh while looking at my bruises, I poke at one and make a pained expression. 

When I'm dry, I wrap the towel around me and unlock the door. 

I walk out of the bathroom, but stop up in my tracks- Yoongi's awake, scrolling on his phone. 

He looks up and notices me, then he scans my body and smirks. 

"Looking nice, babe." He says, and winks at me. 

"Still not done with the names, huh?" I ask, crossing my arms and rolling my eyes. 

"Oh, come on, don't be like that!  Come here and give me a hug." 

"After I've put on clothes, sure." 

"My chlothes, yeah." 

"Yeah yeah, I'm only borrowing your clothes because I have no other clothes to wear, and also because we're on good terms." He chuckled.

"Whatever you say, Ari." 

I grab one of his hoodies, and also my underwear. It's dirty, but not too dirty. 

At this point I don't care, we're getting the hell out of this place soon anyways. 

I walk into the bathroom, and lock the door.

I unwrap the towel around my body, and hang it next to the shower. 

I put on my underwear, and the hoodie.

I don't really care if I'm exposing a lot of skin, it's only Yoongi I'll be seeing through the week. 

And maybe some of the others if they stop by...

But I'm avoiding Hoseok for sure, I can't stand seeing him without breaking down. 

I feel bad about ignoring him, but I have to...