20 ~ Who did it?

I shivered in fear and began shaking.

I'm not safe with him, he could be some psychopath o-or he could be mentally ill!

I have to get away from him, he's dangerous!

I scroll up from where I began reading from, and find out that he has only done this to one other woman...

Just one other woman...

That's good, but...

I wonder what happened to her...

I turn off his phone, not wanting to think about the mysterious woman any more and put it back where it was. I keep the pc on and pray that Yoongi won't notice that I've been on it-

Or maybe I should turn it off, no pc is on for more than 45 minutes...

I do so and sit down on the bed with my back leaning against the wall, my knees against my chest and my arms wrapped around them.

I can't do this anymore, I feel like I'm about to faint

This is horrible

Absolutely horrible

I have a stalker...

I don't even know who it is, and that makes it worse...

But I know that I'm really really scared

I could be trapped with some crazy mentally ill psychopath and be in incredible danger...

The only ones I can trust is Taehyung and Jimin...

Nobody else.

Especially not Yoongi, after what I just discovered...

And Jin-

But he couldn't be trusted from the start.

And then there's Jungkook, I don't know him at all... But I have a feeling that he's trustable...

I feel a tear run down my cheek and hug myself tighter as I cry more and more, letting it all out.

This whole time I've had to be strong, even when I'm scared or sad...

And now I can finally let my feelings out, without anybody interrupting.

I sniff and wipe away my tears, tears still streaming down my cheeks.

After a lot of crying I stop when I have no more tears left to cry, and wipe away the last of my tears.

I will come back home to you, mom.. Don't lose faith in me yet...

A cough makes me look up, and right into Yoongi's confused eyes. I just look at him in silence with puffy, glossy eyes.

"Have you been crying?" He asks and sits down at the edge of the bed. I look away from his gaze, and shake a little.

"What is it? Did I do anything? Why aren't you saying anything?"

"I-I wasn't crying...." That was stupid to say..

"Don't lie, what happened? Did Jimin do anything?" He scoots closer to me and I put my hands up with my palm facing him.

"D-don't come any closer!" I say louder than I expected

"Ari, seriously-"

"N-no! Stay away from me! You- You're... You're a-a psychopath!"

"Me? A psychopath?" He paused and began laughing. "That- That was the funniest thing I've heard all day!"

"I-it wasn't a joke..."

"You seriously think I'm a psychopath?" He crossed his arms and had a judging look on his face. "Why would you think that?" He raised his eyebrow.

"You took pictures of me when I was asleep!"

"Excuse me, repeat that again."

"Y-you took pictures of me when I was asleep..." I repeat, not so confident anymore.

Maybe I shouldn't have said that...

"I never took any pictures of you when you were asleep..." He says and looks at me a little worriedly.

"T-then.." I begin and pause, unsure if I should ask.. I point at the phone next to his pc, ask anyway;

"Who'se phone is that?"