10 ~ Drama between 2 mafias

Meanwhile...

_________________________________

Yoongi's POV

I walked out of the room, and locked the door after me. I walked into Jimin's room without knocking, because why should I?

He was sitting on his bed, joking around with Jungkook.

Both of the guys that want my girl.

I slammed the door to get their attention, and walked over to them, wearing a cold expression on my face.

"Yoongi-hyung, what are you-" I quickly interrupted Jungkook. "Get out, I need to talk to Jimin."

He was shocked by the tone of my voice. (jungshook 😂) "Can't I be here while you talk?? We were having fun together.." He questioned.

"No, you can't. This is between me and Jimin."

"What is so special that you're talk in that tone? Is it... Ari?" He paused a little before saying her name, and smirked.

I rolled my eyes, and grabbed the back of his t-shirt.

"I don't have time for this." I said as I pulled him to the door, and pushed him out. I closed the door and turned to Jimin.

"What is it, hyung?" He asked innocently, and looked at me confused.

"You and Ari."

"What about us?"

"Do you like her?" I crossed my arms over my chest, as I looked at him with a poker face.

"Why are you asking?"

"Because she's-"

"Ooooooh does Yoongi-hyung like Ari?" He teased me, and smirked.

I smacked his head. "Yah! Don't say things that aren't true!"

"Ouch! Okay okay, I won't!" He said, and laughed.

"I don't want you getting close to her."

"I was just wiping off some blood she had on her nose!"

"I didn't see any blood on her nose.." Was he lying to get himself out of this situation?

"I already wiped it away when you came into the room-"

"Then why were you still so close to her face?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Is hyung jealous?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

Aish, this kid..

"No, I wasn't. Point is, just don't touch her and we'll be fine." And with that, I left the room.

I sighed, and leaned my back against the wall for a minute. Then my mind begins to think about Ari...

She is really different from the other girl's I've kidnapped before.

They were all so annoying and always begging for me to let them go. But Ari is different... She's not annoying, she's bold.

I want to get to know her more.

I want to know about all the things that make her happy, and sad..

But she doesn't like me that much.

She has me feeling some kind of weird overprotective way...

I shrugged it off, unclocked the door to my bedroom and walked in. And I saw her,

Ari.

Laying on the bed so peacefully, with her mouth a little bit opened and little, quiet snores escaping her lips.

I layed down next to her, wrapping my arms around her small waist. She moved a little, and I thought I woke her up, but she was still asleep. I put my head on her head, and smiled a little.

She's also adorable when she isnt mad- But also when she's mad. I chuckled quietly to myself, and closed my eyes, suddenly feeling tired.

Soon enough, I fell asleep as well.