04 ~ Our first kiss

"Tell me everything" He suddenly said and crouched down in front of me.

"What?"

"About how you know Jin." - Obviously, I'm not gonna do that..

"And why would I do that?" I said, challenging him. He grabs my chin harshly and leaned very close to my face. "Don't test me."

I smirked. "Oh yeah? What are you gonna do about it?"

He pushed me against the wall and whispered into my ear; "I'll punish you." I widened my eyes, and felt my cheeks beating up, I heard him chuckle.

"Why are you blushing? Have you never fucked before?"

This asshole is teasing me... Well, to answer his question.. No, I haven't, but I can't tell him that.. I'll just make up an excuse.

"Of course I have, it was just so sudd"-

"Maybe you're blushing because you secretly have a crush on me" He kept teasing me and laughed, while he was laughing I pushed him away.

"Why would I have a crush on you?! I HATE you!"

"You hate me?" He asked, and i nod.

"Why would I like you? You're my kidnapper." I crossed my arms.

"Well obviously, but hate is a strong wo"- I could tease him.

I smirked. "Awwh, are you feeling hurt?" I could see his gaze becoming darker.

"Don't, you'll get yourself badly hurt."

I mean I AM talking to a mafia after all.... I don't know how I thought he would react... "What are you gonna do? Hurt me? 'Punish' me? Kill me?"-

He quickly interrupted me "I could do all of that, you know." He began walking towards me.

"S-stop coming towards me!" I couldn't help stutter, and I closed my eyes in fear. I don't even know why, I'm just so scared... There's no way to know what this man is thinking or what his intentions are...

Will I ever be able to actually escape this place?

Wait, he hasn't said anything in a while...

When I open my eyes I immediately felt somebody kissing my neck, and I pushed him away quickly. "What do you think you're doing?!" He really doesn't care about what I feel, he just walked back over to me and kept kissing my neck..

"Stop..." I was about to push him but he grabbed my hands and pinned them on the wall next to my head, then he looked into my eyes. "I'm not gonna stop."

Before I could react he kissed me, I tried my best to get him away from me and I felt a tear running down on my cheek.

I wanted my first kiss to be with someone special, not with a... mafia...

But he wouldn't pull away so I gave up and kissed back.

I felt him smirk... Oh god.. What have I gotten myself into?! I shouldn't have kissed back, what was I thinking?! I felt him lift up my hoodie, and quickly take it off, I grabbed his wrists to stop him, but I was too slow

I pushed him away and looked away. "P-please don't..."

"It's not like you can do anyth-" He whispered into my ear, and then he stopped what he was about to do. "Why are you crying?"

"I-I"-

Before I could even find an excuse, somebody knocked on the door-

Thank you whoever knocked on the door, you have saved me!

While he walked over to the door, I quickly put the hoodie back on... and wiped away my tears.

I just kissed a mafia

A fucking mafia

And it was my first kiss