35 ~ Telling her

"There we go!" Jungkook says as he closes the first aid kit.

"You need to rest, hyung." Taehyung says and smiles at me with his boxy smile.. "Ari?" He turns his head to look at her.

"Hm?"

"Can you watch over him?" He asks with a smile, and she nods.

"I-I'll make sure he heals perfectly.." She says as she looks at the bandages.

"You'll have to change the bandages as well, okay?" Jungkook tells her.

"I do?!" She asks and blushes slightly.

What a cutie.

We make eyecontact and I wink at her, making her blush even more.

It was fun to see how she blushes by the slightest things I do.

She looks away, and back at Jungkook. "C-can't any of you do it? I mean you're closer with him, and I-"

"Ari, I don't mind you changing my bandages." I smirked at Ari, seeing her blush even more.

"See? He's fine with it, you should be too, Ari!" Taehyung says and puts his arm over her shoulder.

She sighs of defeat and gives in. She puts my arm over her shoulder, and made me lay down on the bed properly.

Jungkook and Taehyung leave the room after bidding us goodbye, and leaves us all alone with eachother.

"Yoongi..." She says softly as she runs her hand through my hair, sitting next to me on the bed.

"What's up?" I ask, and look into her ocean blue eyes with curious eyes.

"How can you say that so casually? You got shot twice, and you're behaving like it's normal-"

"Because it is. You're worrying too much."

"But-"

"Sweetheart." I lifted up her chin and leaned a little closer to her face. "I'm a mafia, and I've been in a lot of fights before. This -" I pointed at my shoulder and then at my leg. "Is nothing. I've been in worse situations before."

"Okay, I trust you... How long do you think it will take to heal?" She says, not leaning away.

"About a week."

"That's not long! You'll heal better if you rest a lot, I could get you food and-"

"Don't stress too much, Ari. I'll be fine." I took her hand and held it.

"I just want to help you..." She says and looks down at our hands, and I intertwined them.

"I know that you do." I say with a smile.

She's suddenly being so caring...

Is it because of my injuries?

Or does she want to do something back for me for when I comforted her through a difficult time?

Or.. both?

I feel like she might actually care about me, but I can never be too sure.

She could be faking it to escape, or be fake like all the other fake bitches I've met.

They all died anyways so it doesn't matter.

"Can you... tell me what happened? In details?"

"We met him, we met the Violentslasher1369 guy."

"What?! You did?! Was-" She gasped and looked at me angrily. "Was he the one who shot you?!" I nod and grab her shoulder, but not too hard.

"Don't get mad, it's not worth it. He's probably dead now anyways-" She opened her mouth to say something, but didn't and went silent.

As if she was taking in what I said.

"How..? What did you guys do?"

"Jungkook shot him as revenge for hurting me. He didn't hesitate, but I'm glad. Normally I would scold him, but Violentslasher is really dangerous-" I paused, looking at her with soft eyes.

"I wouldn't want him to hurt you..." I began to feel a little flustered when I see the way she's looking at me, not saying anything.

"So hopefully he's dead." I finish and break the eyecontact.

"What if he isn't? He and Jin are working together, he knows where we are..."

"Then we'll escape, the others will come along as well." I say, not even hesitating.

"But Jin is your boss-"

"He betrayed me, and could have gotten me killed if Violentslasher and his friends didn't hesitate to shoot me. It was me they were going to attack, after all."

"I'm glad we can agree on something."

"What?" I ask, not understanding what she's saying.

"On escaping. It was my plan all along after Jin took me into the shed for the first time." She says as I look at her with a frown.

She planned on escaping?

"How were you planning on escaping?" She lowers her head, avoiding my curious eyes.

"By.. using you..."

"And how were you supposed to do that?" I raised my eyebrow as I watch her fiddling with her fingers, seeming nervous.

"By earning your trust..."

"Is it still your plan?" She looks up at me and shakes her head without hesitating, not seeming like she's trying to convince me that it's the truth.

So she isn't lying to me...

She trusts me then.