34 ~ Before it's too late

After what felt like forever, we were finally home.

My shoulder was burning, as well as my leg.

I hope the bullets have went right through, that's better than have to pull them out ourselves.

More blood and pain, but less stress.

We walk inside, and straight to my room.

I fumble with getting the keys out, and Jungkook unlocks the door for me.

We stumble in, and Ari looks at me shocked.

Taehyung is also in the room, and it takes him a few seconds to proccess what was wrong with me, then he widens his eyes.

"Yoongi, what happened?!" They both ask in unision, worry clear in their voices.

"Why are you bleeding?!" Ari asked as well and rushes over to me, puts my arm over her shoulder gently.

"We- We got into trouble, but I'll be alright." I gave her a smile that probably looked painful, because she shakes her head and carefully places me down on my bed.

"I'll get the first aid kit!" Taehyung says and runs out of the room.

Jungkook looks at my shoulder closer.

"There are some tiny things in your shoulder, and also your leg- Most likely." He informs and looks at me to see if I'm paying attention, I nod to let him know that I am.

"Wow, is Jungkook a genius with bullets?" She says and looks at Jungkook with amazement.

"We all are." He replies, and Taehyung runs in the room with a first aid kit in his hand. He hands it over to Jungkook and he grabs it, putting it on the bed next to me.

"Undress him." He says, and I notice Ari blushing.

"I-I-"

"He has already lost a lot of blood, and he's in pain - Do you want him to be in even more pain?"

She looked at my pained expression, and quickly sat down next to me. She grabbed the hem of my t-shirt and began pulling it off me, slowly, so she wouldn't hurt me.

"W-what happened, Yoongi?" She says, eyes on my t-shirt as she pulls it off. She quickly looks away, and Jungkook looks closer at the shot.

"We-"

"We have to take out the bullet, it's still in your shoulder." He said and looked up at me, making sure I was paying attention. I nod, and look at Ari, making sure she isn't too spooked by this.

It wasn't anything new, we were used to helping eachother if they got shot.

We would do anything to save eachother from death.

I would never trade them for somebody else.

"W-what can i do to help?" She asks with a shaky voice, looking at me worrriedly.

She's worried about me, apparently.

"Just keep him still, and calm him down. We don't want to make his wounds any worse than they are." Ari nods, holds down my other shoulder that isn't hurt, grabbing one of my hands.

I'll try my best to stay still for her, I know that this might be difficult for her.

"Taehyung."

"Yes, Kookie?" He replies, looking up at Jungkook.

"Put pressure on his leg while I get out the bullet from his shoulder." Taehyung took the hoodie off my shoulder and put it on my leg instead.

Ari makes me lay down, and flashes me a small smile. I can see panick in her eyes, but I decide not to point it out. I can't make her even more stressed.

Jungkook points on some plastic gloves, and gets out a a thing that can grab things.

Author: I suck at these things so I hope I'm doing it right, and if I'm not... Bear with me, guys, bear with me 😂

He carefully grabs the bullet, and pulls it out quickly. I groan loudly, seeing blood pour out from my shoulder.

It isn't a lot though, I should be fine.

That doesn't help the pain I'm feeling...

Ari freaks out, I can see it in her eyes.

She's cute when she's worried about me...

Jungkook quickly wipes away the blood, and wraps a bandage under my right arm and around over the wound in my left shoulder. (Author: I hope that made sense)

I give her a small smile, giving her hand a little squeeze to reassure her that I'm fine.

She smiles back, and I get too lost looking into her eyes-

That I don't realize Jungkook has already pulled out the bullet in my leg.

I groaned slightly, but the pain was soon over.