39 ~ Important conversation

"Well... Has anything bad happened to you, except for Jin hurting you twice, happened?" I nod and he widened his eyes, immidiately scooting over to me to hear what I have to stay.

"I got into boy drama." I say with a sigh, recalling the problem between Jimin, Yoongi and me- Obviously. 

"What happened?"

"Basically me and Jimin became acquainted, but Yoongi didn't like that and kept us away from eachother for a week. We weren't even close-"

"So your telling me Yoongi got jealous.." Hoseok smirked, I elbowed him lightly as he wiggled his eyebrows teasingly.

"Well.. Yoongi had been so grumpy, and stubborn throughout the week- I don't know how I survived!" Hoseok laughed.

"Sometimes it can seem like he's mean, but in reality he's a sweetheart waiting for the perfect person to change him"-

He's a sweetheart waiting for the perfect person to change him

"A-about that.... I had a horrible nightmare earlier, about you- A-and dad..." I teared up, looking away from his curious eyes.

He lifted up my chin, and held my hands.

"You don't have to get into details, it's alright..."

"W-well... When I woke up, Yoongi was there and he- He comforted me.." I smiled, remembering how sweet and gentle he was-

And that kiss

That I wanted

And asked for.

"How did he comfort you?" Hoseok asks.

"He told me it was gonna be okay and played with my hair, trying to calm me down. He offered to sleep with him and I said-"

"Yes?!" Hoseok asks excitedly, and I nod shyly. He jumps in happiness and asks menif anything else happened.

"Well I m-may or may not have... wanted to..... Kiss him.."

"Really?! But I thought you hated him?"

"We played '20 questions' and got much closer- I never thought I would even want to kiss him, but he looked so beautiful, so cute and so-"

So.. kissable

"He looked so...?"

"N-nothing!" I say, trying to dismiss the subject but I think he catches on.

"Ariiii.." He smirked. "Do you have a crush on Yoongi?"

"No! I don't!" I say quickly, and he sighed.

"That's a shame, I thought you would be able to change him, and make the world a better place for him.."

"That's exactly what Jimin said."

"Huh?"

"That Yoongi's a sweetheart and he said that if there's anyone who can change Yoongi, it's me..." I paused and looked down at my lap, fiddling with my fingers.

"I-I think he's right, but- I.. I don't know if" He looks at me with curious eyes and I mentally argue to myself about telling him

And I do.

Because he deserves to know.

"I don't know if I like him... He does make me- Feel a certain type of way.... But the thing is that he's a.. Mafia..."

"Would you love him if he wasn't?" I nod, avoiding his gaze.

"He won't be a mafia when we escape... Then you can love him." He whispers as he pulls me into a hug.

"But he has still hurt a lot of people.."

"And you can stop him from hurting any more." I look up at him with wide eyes.

"B-by loving him?" He nods.

"You've already changed him a lot, he's much more nicer to you now." I nod.

"He's pretty nice to me now, much more than before..."