38 ~ Treatment

Hoseok grabs my hand, and we walk up the stairs and out of the shed.

One thought that I can't get rid of is that..

What is Jin sees us, and punishes Hoseok?

I can't let that happen, I just can't.

Hoseok notices the worried expression on my face and asks me what is wrong.

"What if we get caught?" I say, getting right to the point.

"Don't worry, I'm gonna talk some sense into Jin."

"Don't! It's just gonna make this worse for us...." I say as I pull on his arm.

"Okay, I won't. But will you help Yoongi rest?" He asks me, looking at me with hopeful eyes.

"Yeah, I will." I look away, remembering everything that has happened between us. 

I'm still unsure of how I feel about him...

Should I tell Hoseok about the events that have occured during my stay here?
.

.

.

I should, he's my brother after all- And he would know how to help me. 

"Thanks!" He said with a smile. "Let's treat you first, then we'll talk!" Hoseok opened the door to the house, and let me walk in first. 

So he's still humble, even after all this shit he's been through.

We walked through the livingroom-kitchen, and into a room I haven't been in before.

I sat down on his bed, and wait for him to get the first aid kit. 

After a minute, or so, he comes back into the room with a first aid kit. 

He got out some kind of cream, and smeared it over my arm. I made a pained expression and he took notice of it, smearing the cream more carefully. 

He carefully put some on my face, and then looks at my thighs and legs with an akward expression on his face. 

"I can put on the cream myself, now, thanks!" I said and giggled, pinching his cheek. He laughed with me, and I quickly put cream over my remaining bruises. "Much better!" I said with a sigh of relief. 

"Now that we're done with that... Can you tell me everything you've been through this week?" He asks as he puts the cream back into the first aid kit. 

"Well I got kindapped after being at the club with my bestfriend, you know drinking my problems away," I said, looking away to hide the tears that were forming in my eyes.

"Then it was getting really late, and I wanted to get home as soon as possible- But that didn't happen as you can tell.." I giggled sadly, and Hoseok shot me an apologetic look. 

"Don't do that..." I said with a pout. 

"Don't do what?"

"Make that face..." I point at his face, and he chuckles. "It's not your fault, we should be happy it happened - Or else I wouldn't have met you again!"

"That's true... But if you didn't end up here, you wouldn't have gotten hurt..." He argues, but I'm not having any of that!

"Hoseok, the pain is worth it! I'm so so happy to see you again, you have no idea!" I say as I hug him tightly, letting a stream of tear run down my cheek. 

"Ari... I'm so happy to see you too, little sis..." He caresses my back and I wipe away my tear, pulling away but keep my hands on his shoulders. 

"I'm glad I never gave up on you, when the others did." I say with a smile, and he smiles back brightly. 

"You don't know how happy I am to see you-"

"Probably just as happy as I am to see you!" I say with a giggle. 

"Yeah, probably." He chuckles and pinches my cheek.